Leos traits

There are two traits for a Leo. The positive and negative sides. The positive side are that they are loyal, confident, warm-hearted and creative. They are also generous and dynamic. Also they are proud, determined, ambitious, fearless, seductive, and headstrong. And they are enthusiastic, fiery, charismatic, and responsible. Leos are also regal, inspiring, authoritative, latish, powerful, demanding, romantic, caring, sexy, stylish, strong, fun, dramatic, opinionated, and dominated.
   Then the negative traits are that they can be childish, cocky, and overbearing. They can also be status-seeking, and vain. But they can be bossy, intolerant, self-centered, quick-tempered😠😡, and pretentious.
       And a leo women heart is a gold radiates when you really get to know her; outwardly she is more confident than she tendes to be on the outside. She is snappy when in a bad mood, she likes to spend money even when she shouldn't. And she'll worry a lot, and also supports you if she loves you. The only real attention she ever needs is the special people in her life. She also worries because she cares, and when she stops worrying she doesn't give a damn.
    Leo man is a sweet taker with charming humor, he may not always think so about it but he thinks so that he may not always think so that he can turn it on. He gives good sound advice ... sometimes a little to much. Also he is courageous and would defend himself and others in love, he requires a lot of attention because he feels like it. Hes shyer and more sesitive than he portrays. And a leo man is very determined in life. (This toke a lot of words and all in the 200s)