It is happening

Sai was super happy today her wedding celebration is starting...its her mehendi function tonight...she is going to marry her Abhay,her support system and its not just him his whole family is a very important part of her life. She still can't believe that 1 internship can change her life so much...

*Flashback*

Sai joined Rathore hospital for her internship under Doctor Akash Rathod,after few days she got toh know that her hardworking and dedicated Senior is actually a prince,eldest son of King Ajatshatru Rathore. She was surprised that even being a prince he is so down to earth and want to earn his name and fame only because of his work not by his fate.

Sai: yaar I can't believe ki Akash sir ek prince hai, I mean maine kabhi nahi socha tha ki prince aise hospital me work karega

Jia: tujhe iss baat se hairani ho rhi hai? Do you know ki Akash sir ki wife is a lawyer and unka ek chota bhai painter hai aur sabse chota bhai unka family business sambhal raha hai and pata hai sab bhaiyo me common kya hai?

Sai: kya?

Jia: pehli chiz ki sab independent hai aur dusri sab itne hot hai ki ladkiya marti hai unpe

Sai: uff tum log bhi na

Aarti: arre seriously yar,wo teeno jab ek jagah hote haina toh girls aur kuch dekhti hi nhi, ye bhi nhi ki Akash sir married hai aur Arjun unka dusra bhai engaged hai

Jia: ha yar mera toh dil.hi toot gya tha jab mujhe Arjun sir engagement ka pata chala,but unki honi wali wife bhi kafi sundar hai aur dance bhi amazing karti hai,unki apni dance academy hai aur Priyal ma'am bhi...

(Suddenly a boy comes there running)

Rajat: guys Akash sir ka accident ho gya hai,Pallawi ma'am unko operate kar rhi hai

Sai: oh no jada critical hai kya unki condition?

Rajat: pata nhi but good thing is ki unka accident hospital ke pass hua aur wo turant unhe hospital laya gya hai,unki family bhi ayi hai,kisi ko OT ke pass jane ki permission nhi senior staff ke alawa

Operation was successful,Akash got discharged after two days but noone was allowed to meet him till then,after his mother and wife's strict order he took a month break but asked his interns to come to his mansion if something is very important.
Sai was very impressed by his dedication and decides to be like him,someone who takes his duty as his first priority just like her Aaba. Then she remembers what her ex husband did with his duty and country,he supported a naxalite because of his personal "promise disorder". But then she reminds herself not to think about him anymore and focus on her life and career. And she wslks into a big lavish mansion "Rathore Bhavan" to meet his senior to discuss a case of complicated  surgery of an old man. 

***************

Precap:  Sai and Abhay first meet...Sai meets Rathore family first time and sees a big difference between Rathores and Chavhan.
**
Thanks for showing love and support and do share your views on comments section.