Chapter 1 😩😩😩

On the first day of school, Jerry met Vivian. They become friends on Discord, but never interacted in person. Jerry tried meeting Vivian multiple times, but each time it has failed. They decided to interact on Discord more. "Jerry is so cool in my opinion", Vivian stated. All Jerry could do was blush at that message. Since then, Jerry and Vivian didn't really talk to each other. But, on the last day of school, Jerry was going to move to California. Vivian eventually found out that Jerry was going to move and felt anxious.

------------------------> Three Years Later <-------------------------

Jerry missed Vivian, so he went to convince his parents to move back to Boston. It took a very long time for Jerry to convince his parents to move back to Boston, but it was somehow a success. On August 12, 2024, Jerry and his parents boarded a flight to Boston that will land in the Boston Logan International Airport at around 10:15 pm. All Jerry did on the plane was go on Discord and text Vivian for the first time in two years. Unfortunately, Vivian wasn't online at the time, but Jerry still decided to alert Vivian that he was coming back to Boston. 

By 10:23pm, Jerry and his parents departed the plane and ordered an uber to drive them to their hotel, which Jerry's parents rented on the plane. The uber arrived at 10:31pm, and Jerry heard a quick *buzz* on his phone. He reached in his pocket and pulled out his phone, and it was a message from Vivian. Just like all those years! Jerry spent a couple of minutes thinking about what Vivian would message him before finally opening his dms.

Jerry- I am coming back to Boston. Today at 9:31 PM

Vivian- Really ?! Today at 10:31 PM

Jerry didn't know what else to say so he just put his phone back in his pocket. By 10:57 pm, Nathen and his parents reached their rental hotel and Nathen went to take a quick shower, brush his teeth, and go to sleep.