Seventh chapter

It was Jay who woke up first.
As soon as he opened his eyes, he saw the one he so adored. With a smile, he leaned towards Jungwon and kissed him softly on his cheek without him noticing. He caressed his cheeks with his hands and kissed his cheek once again.
I am in literal heaven, he thought to himself.
He thought about waking the younger up but since it was still too early, he decided that he would just let him sleep for another hour.
He quickly reached to his desk and unplugged the charger from his phone to check social media.
After a few minutes of scrolling, he came across a video on Tiktok that contained different ships of the Enhypen members. The video showed different moments of Ni-ki and Sunoo together.
Jay couldn't help but giggle at the thought of Ni-ki reacting to this.

Jay's POV :
I'm sure that Ni-ki would freak out if he saw that and Sunoo would probably blush like there is no tomorrow. I wonder how many ships there are of our members. Well, I guess it's normal since we do get touchy a lot.. But wait, maybe there are fans that ship me and Jungwon as well . I need to find out !

Curiously, he typed "Jungwon and Jay". Numerous videos of him and Jungwon showed up. There were even videos of him and Jungwon before they debuted.
It seems like we are one of the main ships, interesting... Jay thought.
He then decided to take a look at the comments:

"Jungwon and Jay are literally so cute together"
"Jaywon is literally my favorite ship ever"
"You can clearly see that Jay has a soft spot for Jungwon "
"Jay was ready to break the egg for Jungwon, no one can deny, how much he means to him"
"Jaywon supremacy "
"Their chemistry is everything"

Reading the comments made him happy and feel dumb at the same time because he couldn't believe that the fans noticed that Jay has feelings for Jungwon before he even admitted it to himself.

"Jay, are you already awake?" Jungwon asked sleepily.

"Yes, I've been awake for quite some time but didn't want to disturb you."

"Thank you " Jungwon smiled at the older. "By the way, what are you doing?"

"Oh I just randomly came across a video of us .. well to be more specific of fans shipping us" Jay replied. He didn't want to admit that he searched it up.

"Oh really, let me see" Jungwon laid his head on Jay's lap and watched the video.

"I can't believe that our fans noticed before we did.. They really are observant. " Jungwon laughed.

"That's exactly what I was thinking. And the good thing is that we don't have to refrain from physical contact and spending time together since the fans are used to it and the company and members think that we are just close friends..  I mean I would prefer to be able to kiss, hug, cuddle and cherish you as much as I want to but for now, we only have one option."

"Hide. "

"Yeah."

"Hey, but we are not on camera or with the members yet !" Jungwon placed his hands on Jay's neck and pulled his face close to him.
When they were only a few inches apart, Jake opened the door.
Jungwon  immediately moved away from Jay and quickly put the covers over him to pretend like he was asleep.

"Mate, we have to get ready for dance practice. Make sure to wake Jungwon up as well! "

"Sure."

With that, Jake left.

"That was close.."

"Yuupp."

"Come on Jay, let's get ready."

"Let's continue were we left off later tho " Jay said and winked at the younger.

Jungwon blushed but quickly turned around so Jay wouldn't notice.

"Sure, sure" He simply said and quickly went to his dorm to avoid anyone from seeing him blushing..