Chapter 2

Valentina Pov-

Jeez I'm so tired of my father getting me bodyguards, it's so annoying and I wish that he understood that.Well I guess I'll see how to get rid of this one until my father realizes himself that I can't have any bodyguards. But she seems better looking than my previous guards, and those muscles , jeez what am i saying!

She looks kinda beat up, but what do I care? I dont give a damn.

"Are you gonna follow me into my room as well?!". "Right, sorry." She gives me a firm look and I can tell she was staring at me the whole time I was walking into my bedroom. What a creep. I should go shower.

30 minutes later-

"Well that felt nice". I hear a knock on my door. "Valentina, are you okay in there?". "Yes yes I'm fine! And it's ma'am!Now Go away!''. "Jeez, I was just making sure.". Ugh. "I'm going to bed so don't bother me!".She didn't say anything back but I know she heard me.

Yelena pov-

Jeez what an annoying brat. Oh I'm getting a call from Mr.Russo. "Yes Sir?". "Yelena! I really do apologize for forgetting , but I seemed to forget to give you the keys to your new bedroom. They are on the first table you see when walking into the kitchen, first entrance. You can ask my maid Delila to show you the way. My apologies.". Thank god, I thought I just had to stand here all night and sleep on the cold floor. "Okay Sir don't worry about it, thank you."

I went to grab the keys and the maid let me know the way i was supposed to go to get to my bedroom. It's pretty nice, the bed is made, it has its own bathroom, and jeez this closet is huge. I get in the shower and quickly settle up. That felt nice. I like sleeping in my trainer bra and some shorts, comfy. "AHHHHHHHH". Who was that? Was it Valentina ?! I better go check on her now!

"Vale- Ma'am what's going on?! Open the door!". It was silent for a moment, until she came to the door with tears in her eyes. "Are you okay? What's going on?." "Just a nightmare. Sorry for scaring you. You can go back.". "What no, I can stay with you if you want, I don't wanna leave you alone." "You see, nothing can be done, I've been having the same nightmare every night. Just go back, I'm fine."

I close the door behind me and I grab her wrist. She flinched at the sudden touch but I made sure that she felt safe with me. I pat her bed to signal her to lay down, and she does, surprisingly. "You're safe with me Vale-Ma'am." "It's alright you can call me Val or Valentina. I'm sorry for treating you how I did. I just hate the fact my father keeps sending people to watch over me. It's annoying. I just want some privacy for once in my life!!". She's crying. Jeez what do i do?.

"Hey it's okay." I say while I hug her closer. I wipe her tears and lay down next to her and pull the blanket over us. Damn she's hugging me really tight, it feels nice though. As I massage her head and rub her back she slowly starts falling asleep. I can feel myself drifting to bed too. Honestly she's not that bad, just really miss understood. Kinda like me.

-Sorry for the short chapter! Next will be longer!