𝐇𝐈𝐌.

Lying on his table han jisung rested during his free hours in the library, his arms had wrapped his black sweater and his head was buried there. A few minutes had passed while he was sleeping peacefully when suddenly incessant words aloud and whispered throughout the entire library. Jisung then raised his head and saw "The Trio" in front of him, he did not know it yet but he was seated at "their" table. The four boys of the name of Bangchan, Changbin, Minho and Hyunjin their simple friend and brother of jisung, were planted in front of our young brunette who did not understand what was happening.

𝐉𝐢𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐠 — yeah?

The so-called Minho raised an eyebrow at the arrogant behavior of the young man who had just stood up. And without knowing it he looked at it, he had first looked at her almond-shaped eyes then her little nose and her swollen cheeks which made him think of a squirrel. He mentally slapped himself having found him, oddly, beautiful.

𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐡𝐨 — move away, the dwarf.

Our squirrel suddenly stood up and grabbed him by the throat while looking him coldly in the eyes. He pulled him towards him to bring his face closer to his.

𝐉𝐢𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐠 — Stop playing like a bad boy, it makes you loathsome. 

Minho was speechless at the courage of the young man who had already taken his things and had already left.

𝐇𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐣𝐢𝐧 — Drop it man, jisung is sensitive.

𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧 — The dwarf...? it sucks.

Minho turned around, staring at them before sitting down with them.

𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐡𝐨 — interesting.

𝐇𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐣𝐢𝐧 — Doesn't even think about it. Jisung will not be fooled by a PlayBoy like you.

Minho looked from a distance at Jisung who was sitting next to another boy, besides Minho himself. For some reason that escaped him, the sight had pissed him off, even without knowing Jisung. He wanted him. For him alone. And he was going to have him.

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐛𝐢𝐧 — Hyun, can't we come over to your place tonight? That way minho will have the opportunity to sleep with Jisung.

𝐇𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐣𝐢𝐧 — yeah sure.

𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐡𝐨 — if I cna sleep with him, it does not bother me.

He smirked as he looked at his little squirrel's big brother.

----------------------------------------------------

371 words

thanks for reading.<3

09.01.22.