Chapter 2

Three years have passed since the day Izuku was diagnosed as quirkless. Life at home didn’t get any better. His parents argued the next day when Hisashi got home, they screamed at each other for hours. He never got his apology either. His father simply pretended that he didn’t have a son. 

Inko picked up a night shift job as a maid at a fancy hotel. While during the day she worked as a receptionist. Izuku never got to see his mom that much anymore and he hated it but she made sure that Izuku never wanted for anything. She gave him all the All Might merch he could ever want. Anything to make up for the fact that she couldn’t give him what he truly wanted. A quirk to call his own.

Hisashi did nothing but leave to sell drugs, come home after Inko left to go to work, and get high. He didn’t need Inko finding out about his hustle because he knew she wouldn’t stand for it and put him out. He didn’t need that. 

Izuku was not stupid by any means, he knew exactly what his father was doing, but he knew better than to open his mouth. His mom stayed with him because she loves him, and Izu loves his mom. So he will bear with the fact that he’s living under the same roof as a man that hates his very existence. 

Izuku doesn’t go home after school, he goes to his best friend Katsuki’s house. Katsuki is the only one who's really there for Izuku. The only one Izu can talk to about his home life. Mitsuki, Katsuki’s mother adores little Izuku and is always telling him that the Bakugo Household is always open for him. Izuku couldn’t be more for that. He only feels safe when he’s with Katsuki and his family. 

The boys were upstairs cuddling, seeing as Izuku doesn’t get enough attention from home. Katsuki is more than happy to try and fill the hole. He’ll do anything for Izuku, because he knows Izu will do the same for him. 

“Hey Kacchan?” Izu asks from Katsuki’s chest. “Yeah Deku?” Katsuki sits up pulling Izuku in his lap, rubbing his back soothingly. “My dad wants me home in an hour, I don’t know what to do and I’m kinda scared. He hasn’t spoken to me in the last year. What if I’ve upset him? What if he’s decided that ignoring me isn’t enough and he starts beating my ass?” Izu said, trembling from anxiety.

“Listen to me, Izu, if he says something, or tries to do something to you, you come over here at once. Or atleast call if you need us to come get you. You know mom would drop everything for you” Katsuki said. Little did the boys know, Mitsuki was listening on the other side of the door. Her motherly instinct knew something was wrong with the way Izu started staying over more frequently. Inko having to pick up another job, especially something overnight just didn’t seem right when Hisashi is in the house as well. She knows everything and has vowed to love Izu like he was her own, and always protect him. That’s why she's always welcoming Izu in their home.

Izuku nodded in understanding and pushed Katsuki back down, crawling on top of him and pulling the blanket over them both. “Can we nap Kacchan?” Izu looked up with his big green innocent eyes and Katsuki could never possibly say no to that face. “Of course Zuzu, lemme set an alarm so you won’t be late” The  boys got comfortable and sleep came easy to them both.

At the Midoriya household, Hisashi was planning something, and he was up to know good. He needed to know if the new strand of drugs were safe for him to take. Since his boss told them they were of a higher dosage. He had the perfect waste of space to try it out on too. So after waiting for an hour he hears the front door open up and in comes a timid Izuku. He sits up and prepares the pill, grunted Izuku over. 

“Here take this, it’s a drug that will force dormant quirks out of quirkless people. You take one of these everyday and you’ll have your quirk. Wanna try?” Hisashi grinned sinisterly. Izuku looked up at his father with hopeful eyes, then looked back at the pill. He wanted his dad to acknowledge him and if trying this experiment would do that then he would. Izuku nodded his head and walked into the kitchen to get a cup of water. When he came back he took the pill and swallowed it. 

Izuku looked for confirmation from his father, he was grasping for anything at this point. He just wanted his sweet caring dad that would take him to the park on Sundays, and get him ice cream after. He longed to have his happy family back. He wished they had never gone to the doctor that day. He blames himself for his father’s hatred, his mothers constant need to work to make him happy, and definitely his quirklessness.

He walked to the kitchen to put the cup away and as he was walking out, he felt a rush hit his body, he didn’t know what to do. So he grabbed the wall to stabilize himself. He could’ve sworn he heard his father say “damn that worked fast” under his breath but he couldn’t be sure. He went to go lay down and see if a nap would make him feel better. 

When Hisashi checked on the kid he saw that he was asleep, alive, but asleep he put it off on his seven year old body getting used to the drugs. So he popped a pill himself and went and sat in Izuku’s room. He stared at Izuku’s chest, to make sure the idiot didn’t stop breathing. As the pills took effect, he couldn’t help but notice how pretty his son was. He had his wife's soft facial features. The same wife who hasn’t let him touch her since he brought up the fact that he wanted another child to make up for the failure she had already given birth too. 

It’s been two years since that conversation, Inko stated that if they wanted to try for another child then he would have to accept Izuku, and as you can see, Hisashi is a stubborn man. Guess it’s a good thing Inko is a stubborn woman. Regardless of the fact, the pills made him incredibly horny, and seeing Izuku look so much like his beautiful wife, he lost all sense.

The drugs in Izuku’s body caused him to fall into a deep sleep, he wouldn’t know the deeds his father’s done to his body for another two years. Little did Izu know, things would only go downhill from here. This was the day he lost all forms of innocence.