eight

a/n: a chapter a day later?? wow thats new. this might be my last update for like a week lolol

enjoy hoes

-

-

-

-

July 7th 2021 (continued)

I get off the couch and check the time before heading up to vinnies bedroom. the time read 11:54 at night. i made it to vinnies room and knocked once or twice. the door opened and I was met with a shirtless vinnie. he softly smiled at me and let me in his room. 

"I feel bad If I take over your bed tonight. I was fine on the couch." I say. I set my phone on his desk and looked at him. 

"I mean I could still sleep in here. if you dont mind." he says while he stretches his arms over his head. 

"if I sleep in here you are also sleeping in here." I say sitting on his bed. he smiles and joins me on his bed. 

"Im so tired" he yawns and lays his body onto his bed. I get up and sit closer to the pillows laying my head on them. 

"me too. I think I might fall asleep" I say putting myself underneath the covers.

I lay onto my stomach and feel my eye lids getting heavier by every second and I soon fall asleep. 

4:53am

I open my eyes and feel a arm draped over my back. I look over and see vinnie asleep. I get out of vinnies bed and walk to the kitchens.i see Lylah doing the same exact thing im about to do. 

"hey" Lylah says shooting me a sleepy smile. 

"hey" I say back also smiling. 

"im surprised you didn't sleep on the couch isa" Lylah said giving me that look your mom gives you when she knows something you did and you say you didn't do it. 

"oh yeah it was cold. I went to bed on vinnies floor. he offered" I smile. 

"I doubt you slept on the floor. he wouldn't let you do it." Lylah says before taking a sip of water. I shrug, get a water, and left lylah in the kitchen and went back up to vinnies room. 

I scoot back into vinnies bed underneath vinnies arm. I close my eyes and try to go back to sleep. 

11:33am

I woke up and vinnie was sitting up watching tiktok. his arm still draped over my body. I sit up and smile at vinnie. 

"good morning vin" I say. he smiles at me. 

"morning" he mumbles and sets his phone on his nightstand. his body rolled over onto mine. I giggle and try to move him off me. 

"vinnie. cmon" I say trying to push him off me. "I can't breath dude" 

he gets up and move off me laughing his ass off. we both get up and head to the living room. 

"good morning love birds" Jett says as he walks to lylah. 

vinnie shakes his head. we all chill out in the living room for awhile. 

sooner than later Jett takes Lylah and I home from their house. 

"so you and vinnie huh?" Jett asks, wiggling his eyebrows at me. I shake my head and bury my head in my hands. 

"just friends Jett" I say. I look out the window and think. are we really just friends?

we got back to the apartment and I get a text from vinnie. 

vinnie: we should hang out more 

me: okay homie

vinnie: 👍

I walk into my room and do school stuff that I needed to do. 

I get another notification but this time its from my sister, Estelle.

Estelle : hey! you should come home for your birthday. me and harper miss you. 

me: I miss you guys too! but im not sure if it would be a great idea if I came home. 

Estelle: mom misses you. also we are going to see Isaiah's grave on your guys' birthday. and it would be cool if you came with us. 

me: I might. I love you and harper. I will see you guys soon. 

Estelle: I love you too. 

I shut my phone off and I face plant on my bed. I can't go home. I dont want to. maybe if I somehow get Estelle and Harper to stay up her for a bit. I just dont want to be around my parents. 

I decide to read and clean and get my mind off things. 

it was a few hours later and lylah left. 

I need to call vinnie.

-

-

-

-

a/n:  well that chapter sucked balls. im sorry that it was so short. 

anyway ill probably update again later. love u homies

mwah- ri