tonight | peter parker

ib balcony scene (tonight) from west side story

Y/n stood on the fire escape of her apartment, observing the bustling city life that surrounded her

In the blink of an eye, a red and blue figure was hurtling towards her, hanging by a string of web.

A smile graced her face as the masked man landed. Quickly, he removed his mask. "Y/n, I- I couldn't wait to see you again. I know I said visits would be rare but I just can't help myself."

Y/n had met the vigilante when he saved her from an armed robber. From the first time she heard his calming and comforting voice, she knew she was in head over heels for him. She didn't even need to see his face to know she loved him.

Since then, Peter made sure to swing by her apartment at least once a week, just to see how she was doing. Her father was a police officer and despised Spider-man with all of his being.

So if he ever found out that Y/n's boyfriend was the masked hero, well... Y/n didn't even want to think about what would happen.

"Peter, look at you," Y/n frowned as she noticed Peter's face was cut up and bruise. Although this wasn't a rare occurrence, the shock never wore off.

"I'm fine. I'm okay," Peter assured, a small smile forming on his face. "I just, I don't know what'd I'd do if something happened to you," Y/n sighed.

"I'm sure you'd manage. Besides, you managed to live before I met you," Peter teased.

"Pete, before I met you, the world was just an address, a place for me to live in, y'know? But, now that you're here, it's just... it feels like i'm living on a star," Y/n spoke, heat engulfing her cheeks as she confessed.

"You don't need to worry, Y/n. I promise. There's nothing else but you, ever," Peter grinned, placing a chaste kiss on her lips.

"Y/n, who are you talking to?!" Peter and Y/n jerked away from one another at the sound of her father's voice coming from the other side of the door.

"Peter, you have to leave. I didn't ask permission for you to come over, he's going to kill us both! Quickly, go!" Y/n whispered, urging Peter to leave before both of their asses were handed to them.

Y/n watched as Peter quickly swung away, sending an air kiss to her as he did so. The moment of peace was interrupted when Y/n's father stormed into the room.

"Y/n, what are you doing at there?!" he shouted. Y/n turned around to face her father.

"Nothing," Y/n sighed in exhaustion as she stepped into her room. Her father's lips thinned into a small line as he snooped around, making sure nothing was suspicious.

"All right, just... be down for dinner," he huffed, exiting the room and shutting the door on his way out.

Y/n collapsed onto her bed, a small smile spreading across her face as she thought of Peter Parker, the friendly neighborhood bug boy.