ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖

:𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜
𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚣𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢!

𝙷𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛!!!:
{𝙵𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎!!!!!!}
   >𝕎𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘<
𝕊𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘

𝙱𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚏𝚎 ^.^

-------------𝕋𝕦𝕓𝕓𝕠'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍--------------------------------

Today had started of like any other....Well, if waking up from your cat jumping on your face and then randomly running away is normal, then I guess you could say that...

But that doesn't matter! Cause I am now awake and ready to start the day!
.
.
.
--𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕕 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣--

"GO AWAY ROCKY! Im trying to sleeppppppp." I tell my cat, swatting at his fluffy self; Who didn't get the memo and (ofc) continued to jump on my face.

"Ughhhh." I growl and grumble to myself as I get up to make some coffee. And give the "pooooor" kitty some food.

I don't really like coffee, but whatever..

As I got to the kitchen to make my coffee and get my cat some food I realized that it was Monday....
.
.
.
.
"FUCK SHIT FUCK SHIT AHHHHHHHHGHHHH"
I scream at the top of my lungs. I had work today and I counldn't be late since I was late sooooo many times before...

As I run to my bedroom to change, I hear my cat mewing at me.. Fuck..

"Sorry rocky, I have to go to work. I'll feed you in a second" I say as stress floods my head.

'What if i get fired?!'

'What if i can't pay rent anymore!?'

'What if i became a begger on the street? That wouldn't be a good look on me..'

My thoughts kept racing in my head, as i put on some dark jeans, a white shirt with some bees with a flower and a brown jacket. And some long bee socks with black shoes.

I run to the kitchen this time a bit calmer. Feed rocky and grab some toast!  And im off!.....
.
.
.
Midway there i remember i forgot my backpack...

As i run back home already giving up on not being late. But trying to not be that late. I grab my keys and open the door only to fall face down on the floor.

I get up and grab my backpack and im off again! yay...

"sigh.."  Phil is gonna kill me..

---some tired minutes later----

I open the door to the bakery and fall face down... Again. I look up to an not angry phil looking at me.. What?

'He's supposed to be mad and yelling at me for being late and.. and...... and-'

My thoughts kept racing only to be stoped by phil telling me something.

"Tubbo, what are you doing here so early we open only in two hours.."
.....
....
...
..
.
"..."

"AHHHHHHHHHGGGHHHHHH FUCK IM SOOO SORRY PHIL I FORGOT THAT. IM SO FUCKING SORRY" I had screamed the hundreth time today.. Why is it so difficult for me to remember things ugh..

"its ok mate! Think about the good part at least you didn't came late!" phil said in a soft tone that always made me smile.

Phil helped me up and led me to sit down in a randown chair in the bakery.

"so how was your day- uhh morning today tubs" phil said calling me by one of my nicknames.

"difficult" i said not wanting to remember it at all.

"well... Im guessing it was because of your amnesia"
Phil said with a chuckle.

Oh yeah i forgot i had that..

:𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜
𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚒𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚜!!
𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚝!
𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚊 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚜𝚘 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚑..
𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛!!
𝙿𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚝!: