⋆one⋆

hi hi! the song, Taunt, had nothing to do with this chapter. but i do recommend listening to it! :)

⍢ ⍢ ⍢

The nice, autumn, breeze rush through my body as soon as I walk out the airport station. I looked around the dim, orange, purple like sky.

I was here. Finally back in Brighton. My home, my family, whatever I could think of. I was just finally home.

I exhaled, and texted my father that I would be waiting for him at the outside of this new pizza place, and he agreed with an 'Okay'.

I was walking alongside of the pavement, getting a few weird stares that I was carrying my case, and an airplane pillow around my neck. I shrugged it off.

As soon as I arrived, I sat down against the pebblestone wall of the new pizza place, and pulled out my phone to scroll through Twitter.

Some tweets was wondering where I was, and some was worried I got kidnapped. I smiled at the thought of how caring my fans were.

I posted a tweet, a photo of me smiling, a mask on my face, and making a peace sign. I typed in: 'Hey guys! Trust me, I'm fine! I'm just waiting for my driver to pick me up! Love you chat, lots and lots!! <3.'

I made sure there was no spelling errors, and posted it. As soon as it was posted, my phone went buzzing and buzzing. I laughed at the thought on fast it has been.

A few minutes later went by, and saw a car pull up in front of my view. The window rolled down, only to see a man with sunglasses. I smiled.

"Hey dad! Long time no see, huh?" I laughed out, putting all of my stuff inside the boot (trunk). He laughed along too.

"Yes pumpkin, long while since we seen each other." He smiled. I hopped into the passenger seat, and buckled in, ready to go home, eat, shower, and sleep.

"Oh, hey! Is it fine if I explore tomorrow if we don't have any plans? I kind of want to see what changed in Brighton!" I exclaimed quietly, not to be too loud for my dad's hearing.

"Hm.. well, since its your first day back, I suppose you could explore tomorrow. Just don't be out for too long before midnight." He ecstaticly smiled.

It wasn't that long of a drive, just about 5, 7 minutes back. I sat back, and looked out of the window, taking in all of the city's scenery.

I drifted off into a short nap, the radio fading, knowing I would've been woken up a little later.

⍢ ⍢ ⍢

I woke up from a little shove on my shoulder, and opened my eyes, squinting to get rid of the blur.

"Hey, we're here." said a lighthearted Timia. Timia is my dad's girlfriend, I didn't really get along with her, but we were on good terms. So we got along a little bit well.

I groaned, stretching. I got out the car, and grabbed my luggage, and my bag. We walked up the steps and walked in since the door was already open.

I set my stuff down, and went to get a snack. I yawned, and tiredly went to my room.

I crashed onto my bed, and cuddled up into my heated blanket. I didn't even bother to change. I was already comfortable.

I was dozing off to sleep before my phone buzzed. I opened it to reveal a message from Nikki.

nihaachuu
Heyy! are you home safely?
eline.h
Yeah, about to take a long nap. :)
nihaachuu
ahh okay. sweet dreams love. 💖
eline.h
❤️❤️
⍢ ⍢ ⍢