Truth or dare

"Hey zeke invited us to a party,"Tobias says as we finish up unpacking."ok,"i reply.We have a pretty big apartment cause I got first.all of a sudden Christina barges in and scares the potatoes out of me "SHOPPING NOW!""SAVE ME,"i whisper yell to tobias.he just laughed.i am going to die of shopping.
•••••••••••••••before party••••••••••
I found a really cute outfit.it consists of a black shirt,black leather jacket with a hood and leggings that are also black(pic at top or side).christina comes in with her outfit and makeup done."NOOOOO NOT MORE TORTURE."Why do you need makeup if you are going to a party?she then forces me to sit down but the only reason I let her is because I don't want to be late to the party.
•••••••••••••the party•••••••••••••••
We sit in a circle and zeke calls to first."my little bro t or d?""DARE I AINT NO PANSYCAKE,"Uriah yells.""go up to the first person you see,ask them out,slap them 10 times and say "how could you I thought you were my girlfriend and you go around kissing some dude like it is no biggy,"and then say "see you at 5"like nothing happened.we all are laughing like maniacs.Uriah gets up and zeke,four,and I get up.he runs up and see max and Eric talking.when it gets to the woman guy he points at Eric and slaps him.i recorded the whole thing.we laughed so long I was crying and my stomach was hurting.
TOBIAS POV
"Tris you know the question,"Uriah states."dare,"she replied."i dare you to freeze your lovers hand."uh oh I cringe my hand not wanting them to know my secret.she goes and I panic not realizing that I hit her heart with ice.i run over and say "I know where to go."
••••••••••••••time lapse⌚️⌚️⌚️
We are at the amity fields and I say "a hanya,"and then boulders come rolling and say "hiiiii,"very goofy.papa bolder comes and rushes to a tris in my arms who is clutching her heart."what happened,"he states."i accedently froze her heart,can you fix her."he then says "I can't but you can,it is cleared by a true loves kiss."i kiss her cold lips passionly.she gets color in her cheeks quickly.i am soooo relived.she then says"i was about to die, thank you."
•••••••••••time lapse⌚️⌚️⌚️⌚️
TRIS POV
I wake up next to tobias.the alarm goes off."stay here he whispers.i of course don't listen, so I follow and I seeeee.....
Cliff hanger mwahahahaha.ahh it feels good to come back.oeople please follow otaku_oreos