Chapter 4

Karan kissed her passionately with urgency....
He slowly dipped his head down to her bare chest filling the soft skin with his warm and wet saliva....
He sucked her bosoms and kissed her skin with tenderness....
He made sure to worship her goddess like with utmost love....
She arched her head backwards while he sucked and kissed her throat and trailed the kisses upwards while gaining soft moans from her.....
He then slid his hands down her frame and slipped her pants down.....
He removed her undergarment and trailed feather like kisses down her body with his eyes closed.....
He sucked her belly button and then continued his pecks down her body.....
Once he reached her spot and pecked her she inhaled a sharp breath and moaned louder than before.....
He worshiped her womanhood with his tongue drying up her wetness every time she released due to his sweet tortures.....
He grabbed her shaking thighs and widened them.....
She gasped loudly when the tip of his tongue trailed her womanhood and moved upwards....
He gave equal care and tenderness to each part of her body....he made sure that she was completely wet in his warm saliva and immense love flowing directly through his heart which he poured on each corner and curve of her body.....
Her skin absorbed his love and her body completely surrendered to his mercy.....
Their hearts were beating simultaneously and their breath were getting hoarse and heavy every second....
He unbuckled his pants and slipped out of them....he took off his boxers.....and released his body weight on her crushing her completely......
She clutched his back and dug her nails into his skin while both of them moaned and groaned with an animalistic and hoarse sound.....
He kissed her plump lips urgently as he dug himself into her womanhood tearing apart her innocent walls while she screamed into his mouth due to the sudden pain....
He continued kissing her without moving inside her and calming her down letting her adjust his size.....
She screamed and moaned in the kiss scratching his back leaving marks of her nails......
He exchanged their salivas soothing her and calming her.....
He groaned once or twice when her nails dug deeper into his skin.....
Finally she calmed a bit and felt her insides adjusted.....she stopped moaning and responded his kiss....
He then slowly started moving inside her and slipping himself in and out and feeling her walls breaking....
He felt blissful and he broke the kiss to release a few breaths.....
They made love.....they mate with each other's soul.....they felt each other.....their breath mingled.....their kisses lingered.....it felt blissful....he was careful and was making sure to be slow and comforting rather than being fast and hard.....he was taking her in his mercy while she was feeling the warm protective arms around her body that were tendering her body and worshiping it with the love that she knew belonged to her forever from that day....
*******************************************
POETRY:
The only witness of the beautiful sight
Was nothing but the moonlight
The night was cold
The feelings were bold
He had his arms around her
While her vision turned blur
She was feeling things she never imagined she would
While he was as tender and soft as he could
They were taking it slow
Moaning and groaning with a bright glow
This night is surely written in their fate
As the two souls mate......
*******************************************
________________________________
HEY EVERYONE HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE CHAPTER.....LEMME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS IF YOU DID AND YEAH THIS TIME THE TARGET IS 150 AND NO COUTING FROM 1-150 IS NOT ALLOWED AND NEITHER CAN YOU WRITE ONE WORD COMMENT......@preeranlove05 and @Yooshwin HA HA HA.....
AND YEAH GUYS THE NEXT PART WILL BE THE LAST PART DOR THIS ONE AND THEN I AM GONNA SIGN OFF THE FIRST SHORT STORY OF MY COLLECTION......NO WORRIES A NEW ONE WILL SOON REPLACE IT......
_______________________________

~SVVA