1

Meeting

It's their summer vacation.

Koushimi is currently working to finish all her homework even though it's her second day of the two months vacation granted by the academy.

'Finish in three days, finish in three days.'

She's been repeating the sentence in her head. With that, she's already done with at least 3/4 of her homework.

She got a pile of schoolwork because instead of 1 month, she and her team were granted 2 months of vacation because she needed to prepare for the national tournament.

She rarely trains, so she politely declined the offer.

"You've been doing your best for the past few years. You've already given us several trophies and honours to our school. Please accept the extended break. The principal also agreed on this."

"Nakamoto-sensei, you know I don't train that much—"

"Because you're confident about what you can do, right?" Nakamoto, the coach/teacher for Fukurodani Women's Volleyball club, sighed.

"I am well aware of that. What I'm saying is, sometimes, you can take a break. You have been a volleyball player ever since middle school. You're also working for the National Team. You are a woman. A woman and a man have different stamina and endurance. Even though you didn't work that much, the fatigue will come and hunt you. Besides, you're in your last year of high school. You need to prioritize your studies more. I don't know if you're still gonna pursue volleyball on college but—"

Nakamoto tapped her shoulders.

"You've worked hard."

And here she is. Literally spending her vacation for real.

A ringtone caused by her phone echoes in her room.

She grabs the phone to see who it is. It's an unknown number.

"Moshi moshi, who is this?"

"Bokuto Koushimi-san, may I have a word on you?"

木兎

After she's done with her homework for the day, she grabbed her school jacket that's hanging on her door and goes out.

As she was leading her way down the stairs, she caught a glimpse of what's happening to the kitchen.

Kounami, her second eldest brother, is baking something with his boyfriend, Hinaru.

She goes to the kitchen to inform his brother.

"Nii-chan, I'm going out."

"Are you gonna eat outside? Naru baked some brownies." Kounami while sitting on the table.

"No. Just a brief meeting."

"Okay. Nii-san will probably come home early. He will stole your part. So go home after." he smirked, scaring her.

"Let him be. Where's Koutaro?"

"I'M HERE!!" A loud voice echoed in the living room.

"There he goes." Kounami answered, shrugging his shoulders.

Koushimi sighed. And turned her back on his brother.

"Take care, Koushimi!" he added.

"Yeah."

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!"

"Tone down your voice for once, Koutaro." Koushimi, calm.

Koutaro, who just came back from Fukurodani, sits comfortably on the couch and seriously stares at his twin.