4.

''Yoongi...son, you better get ready.'' The queen called Yoongi outside from the room next day morning.

There was no answer from Yoongi.

''Son, I know that you are not interested, but son, we can't go ahead from your father's decisions.'' the queen said.

But still no reply from Yoongi...The queen felt something suspicious about the silence...then she came towards the nearby guard.

''Good morning your Highness...'' the guard bowed.

''Good morning, did Taehyung came To the Prince's room?'' the queen asked.

The guard shooked his head.

''No your Highness, he didn't even came out of his room today...'' the guard said.

the queen's suspicion grew when she heard those words... 

she quickly went back to Yoongi's room and knocked the door.

''Yoongi, YOONGI! TAEHYUNG! open the door now!'' she called.

but no answer yet!

Oh god! son where are you?! what are you doing!? please don't panic me...

and then she noticed that...the door is unlocked, she quickly opened the door and entered the room.

''Yoongi! where are you child?'' she asked.

But the room was silent than ever, the queen started to panic, then she saw a note on Yoongi's reading table... she went blank when she read it.

I'm leaving, I'll be back when I'm matured enough...as I said...I'm not ready.

-Yoongi-

a big tear rolled down from her eye... she quickly went to the king's room...

''Honey, honey!'' she cried.

''What's the problem? where's Yoongi? and....why...why are you crying?'' the king asked.

the queen couldn't talk she was crying a lot. she handed the note to the king with trembling hands...

the king read the note, he also went blank as the queen , then he threw the note in frustration.

''GUARDS!'' he called out.

a group of guards arrived in no second.

''My son, your prince is missing! find him and bring him from somewhere alive and kill that bastard who went with him! NOW!'' the king ordered.

🌸🌸🌸🌸 

Yoongi and Taehyung made it to the middle of the forest, but they can't take their horses anymore...They tied Nela and Ango on a nearby tree.

''sorry girl, but we can't take you to a village...I'm gonna miss you so much, so....Farewell...'' 

Yoongi and Taehyung left Nela and Ango and went the rest of the journey by foot, the forest was very silent...and the forest was dangerous for two young men...

Not from the beloved nature....

 but from the thieves and bandits...

''Be careful Taehyung...Just don't keep distance...'' Yoongi said.