The Beginning of this roller-coaster

This page is gonna be in third person.

A young kid called Gregory was running away from something. It was dark, maybe around 7pm or maybe 8, who knows? He didn't know where to go. His mind was flooding with thoughts, and heart pounding. He decided to run in the closet place near him.

       Time skip to a few mintues in the future ((he is in the Pizzaplex now))

While Gregory was trying to hide from that weird rabbit lady, he saw an group of Animatronics  performing. Chica, Roxy, Month, and Bonnie. Gregory decided to run where the crowd of people is at. For some reason when that rabbit lady disappeared an security guard came out. The show was running smoothly, but all of the sudden the bunny started to malfunction...

              Another time skip

Bonnie was in his green room, ((is that what the rooms are called?))
charging. He started to reboot up and safety mood activated. After he officially finished rebooting he heard some noises. He looked around and noticed something was inside of his bowling ball bag. They opened ((I'm gonna be using he/they pronouns for Bonnie)) the bag up and saw there was a kid hiding. He took the kid out of the bag. Then he scan Gregory, and he found out he wasn't on tje guest list. "Why hello, I see that your not on the guest list. What's your name?" Bonnie asked. "I-i'm Gregory" the kid replied. "Well Gregory, I will contact the main office. Maybe they can help you" Bonnie tried but he couldn't, for some reason it won't let them connect the main network. He told Gregory that and he responded back saying "It's her. She cut you off. She's not going to let you call for help until she finds me!" Bonnie was confused by that. "What do you mean by her? Is she your mom?" Then Gregory told bonnie to be quite and he looked out the window. All he saw was an security guard. That guard gave him and weird feeling and it was the one he saw before when he was hiding in that crowd. "Oh that's the guard! She can help." Bonnie commented. "NO! No, I don't trust her.." Bonnie questioned him on why. "I don't know who she is, but she's trying to get me! Isn't there another way for you to communicate with me without talking SO loudly?" He replied. Bonnie thought about it and walked over to somewhere an took an present out. "Here it's an Fazwatch..." He trailed off at the end of that sentence. Gregory grabbed the box and opened it. Then Bonnie went to send an encoded message for him to read. Gregory read it and when to the vents. Through the vents he saw and heard Roxy talking to herself, saying she's the best and all that stuff, then heard weird noises near Monty's greenroom, and chicas electric guitar((??)) playing.
Eventually he got out of the vents and went to try to open Bonnie's door but needed a photo-pass. So we went to get one. After he found one he went back to Bonnie and lets him out. "Way to go bowling-star" ((I decided to change superstar into bowling-star for this AU, ik ik it might sound weird but I kinda like it)) "Before we go Gregory we need to figure out how I will hide yo- OH I have an idea" Bonnie went to get his bowling ball bag. "what are we gonna use a bag  for?" Gregory asked. "Well I need you to get in jere so I can hide you." "Oh ok-" Gregory got in and the two started to go.

Ok that's tje end for this page but before we go here is an quick little stickman picture of bonnie trying to hide Gregory.