Derrick

Hey my name is Derrick. I'm 17, Tall, chubby boy, and I have hell of money. I know don't judge I'm chubby and all of these bitches liking it. Right now I'm my Senior Year, almost about to graduate, and I see this new girl the first day of school. I mean all the girls like me and they usually just walk up and speak but she didn't so let me go check shorty out.

Derrick: You in my seat baby girl

Shay: That should like a personal problem

Derrick: You gone get up though

Shay: Naw baby you good pick from the ones left

Derrick: Damn you being mean is a fucking turn on 

Shay: Thanks but your done turn around and walk away

Derrick: I will but I'm gone come ack and mess with you later

Shay: No you wont

Derrick: I sit right behind her just looking at what she got on and boy this girl is thick as hell. She lucky she new because any bitch I want I get but she different. She not no dumb bitch either she answered all the questions the question and got attention from my bros. 

*BEEEEEEP*

Derrick: The bell rang and it was time to fitness, she changed into her legging, her taxi jordans and a white v neck. She walked passed me and looked me up and down because she knew I was staring. I aint gone let that happen but I gone give her my attention.

Derrick: You got a Cake 

Shay: What that got to do with Fitness

Derrick: Nothing you want to do some squats

Shay: Yea You first then i'll do it 

Derrick: No I dont do that

Shay: Let me see some push up then lazy ass

Derrick: See I dont.....Before I knew it this thot diamond walked over

Diamond: Bae what you doing talk to her come work out with me

Derrick: Im busy go find somebody else

Diamond: But bae I want to do some sqwats like lastnight

Shay: Well this conversation aint for my ears so I guess this your new partner

Derrick: Aye i'll catch you later

Shay: Sure 

Derrick: I watched as her thick ass walk away and started to lift them weights. Man the whole time she excercised I watched. Diamond ass just talking at me and im not even listening. She started to do some sqwats and I got hard as fuck. I wanted to bend her thick ass over and dick her ass down. All I know Is I hear Diamond ass calling my name.

Diamond: Derrick..............Derrick

Derrick: What 

Diamond: Did you hear What I said

Derrick: Yea... Knowing I didnt hear shit she said

Diamond: Wel after gym meet me in the Janitors Closet ok

Derrick: Ok Bitch go now.................. I know I was going to regret that shit but since I was already hard i might as well bust a few nut and make her give me head. I walk over to the janitors closet and she was but ass naked. She unzipped my pants and started gagging on it his dick. She gave my ass sloppy toppy and was so good I busted in her face. I made her ass stand up and put her leg on the tissue self and start fucking that pussy good. She moaned loud af and I busted a nut inside her. I told her "I hope you got your shot cus I ain't pulled out"

Diamond: wtf I told you about that shit

Derrick: stfu and clean daddy dick up with your tongue......................She got on her knees and started to lick all around my dick cleaning her cum and my nut. 

*

*

*

*

*

Hey yalll make sure you comment and let me know how I did. I need feedback in order to keep improving and vote as well because I need to know if itd good thankd guys!!!!!!!!!