Not the same

____p.o.v:

In a restaurant~

We sat in a private room set up for v.i.p.s. The place was quite as I didn't said anything and sat quietly there. Ray was also there sitting saying nothing.
Mr. Xu left due to some urgent matter leaving only both of us.
Trying to settle the rising emotions on my stomach, I didn't say anything but just tried to distract myself with the list of foods on the menu. The waiter came in and ask for our orders. I order what I wanted, he ordered his. The waiter after taking our orders bowed and left. The atmosphere was very awkward and it became more awkward after the waiter left. I just looked down at the magazine which was near the table.

 I just looked down at the magazine which was near the table

P.S. ( Just think of this as the afternoon view.)

"How have you been?____, you have change a lot."

I look up to see him staring at me with those warm cat eyes, a warm but somehow sad smile spread on his lips.
It made me remember those times where we both had our moments together. It was a nostalgic feeling. But at the same time it was the pain I felt back then. I couldn't directly at his eyes cause it may make me emotional. So I look down and said without any emotion.

"I'm all good. I'm really living a happy life right now. As you can see."

"Yeah, well heard that you got married."

"Yeah, how about you? How's your happy married life?"

"I didn't get married."

I stop for a second and continue what I was doing again. It was quiet a shocking thing to say.

"Well, its quiet sad to hear."

"No don't be. I just couldn't force myself to marry someone I don't love. So grandpa just broke the engagement after he gave me this small company."

I looked up to him and see him staring again straight into my eyes.
I couldn't help but ask him.

"Why? Wasn't she the person you said was your destiny?"

"No-no."

"Then?"

"I*sigh*I just couldn't do it. I couldn't forget you."

Anger raise within me. It feels like he was playing with me. My grip tighten on the magazine tighten.

"Why?... You said you were happy and ask me to move on cause you had fallen out of love a long time ago and now you can't forget me."

"______ I know I-"

Just in that time, the food came. The waiters serve the food,bowed down and left.