Sleep-over Ch2 :))

This part is really cheesy so if you don't like cheesy stuff then I recommend you to read something else. Hope it's not too cringe, enjoy!

Luz turned around to continue walking again, but when she turned around she saw a very familiar cute face standing right in front of her
"BWAAAAAAH!" both girls screamed and found themselves on the ground  in less than a second. Luz immidiately stood to help her girlfriend gain her balance and pulled her into a hug.
"AMITY! I'M SO SORRY FOR MAKING YOU FALL BUT I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE!"
Amity hugged her back as tightly, giggling cutely
"Awee Luz, I should be the one to say sorry, I literally creeped behind you, heh"
Luz got some dust off Amity's shirt, even though she was repeating "Luz, you don't need to-" and gave her quick kiss on the cheek.
"Isn't this better?" The brownette slid some of Amity's hair behind her ear gently.
"Hahah, okay okayyy, yes it is" Amity said also grooming Luz's hair.
"Now, shall we go inside, mi hermosa? Hooty, allow us, please" Luz said playfully opening the door with a 'ladies first' gesture.
"Why, thank you, OH, hi Hootie! .. Uhh, and, what was that thing you said again, Luz?" Amity walked in looking at Luz
"Oh, mi hermosa, in Spanish it means, my beautiful" Luz looked at Amity and smiled sheepishly with a blush growing on her face.
"Aweee, Luz" Amity looked at Luz and played with her hair, smiling and blushing uncontrollably.
She looked back at her awesome girlfriend again and brushed her cheek. Luz did the same, as both teenagers were looking deeply into each other's eyes with an adorable grin and hugged again, rubbing each other's backs

"AWWWWE, YOU DESERVE ALL THE HAPPINESS!" Hooty suddenly popped right behind them with tears of pleasure and joy running on his stupid cute round face. The two girls turned around and looked at him with their eyes wide open. "SORRY, I'M LEAVING YOU GIRLS ON YOUR OWN, YOU ARE SO CUTE I COULDN'T RESIST :'("
"Awe, Hooty!" Luz exclaimed petting his ridiculously long neck/back.
"He's such an adorable bird-tube" Amity pet him too with a slight giggle, surprised at her own self for doing that.

"Now, Amity! I've got a huge surprise to show you upstairs! Vamos!" Luz exclaimed.
"Wait, what?" Amity had a confused smiling expression on her face.
"COME ON!!!" Luz took Amity by the hand and started running upstairs trying to hold in her chuckles.
"What is it, silly?" Amity laughed with a blush
"Shhhh, it's a surprise, I can't tell ya just yet! Close your eyes now, please." Luz added gently as she was placing her hand on Amity's face to cover her eyes while holding her arm to lead her.

Luz brought Amity into her room while the lilac-haired girl was really starting to get curious about her girlfriend's surprise.
"Can I have a peek?" Amity said trying to slightly remove Luz's hand to take a glympse, but the latina immidiately prevented that
"NO-OHOHOH, not just yet I'll tell you when to open them!" she frantically said as she booped her girlfriend's nose.
Amity chuckled cutely. "Okay, okay!" she laughed slightly.
"Now, I'm going to leave you for an itty bitty second but do not open your eyes just yet, okay?" Luz whispered as she was adding a few finishing light glyphs to light up her dark room and played a song on the pick-up, more specifically, the one that was playing in the tunnel of love...
"Okay..." Amity replied as she was listening to the melody.

I’ll conjure up some flowers

"AAAAANDDD... OPEN!" Luz said in huge excitement and worry as she took out a little box and placed it neatly on Amity's soft pale hands.
"What i- LUZ! You really didn't have to!!!"
Amity said looking at a small box her girlfriend was holding, then turning her eyes on Luz, and all over the room on a loop. She smiled wide as Luz was quietly, softly adding:
"This is for you, Amity."

We could hold wholesome hands
For hours

Amity opened the box and saw a necklace with a golden-diamond heart on it. She stared at it with awe and her pupils were getting wide, filling up with tears of happiness.
"I-If you don't like it I-" Luz was cut off by her girlfriend's embracing hug. They both held each other tight.

You’ll be my sweetheart

"Luz, I don't think anyone has ever done anything so special and full of love for me..." Amity said with a shaky voice and teary eyes almost about to cry.

My sweetheart

"I- Thank you so much Amity, for being next to me... I wanted to give you this because there's a special story behind it, because you're the one who made my name and whole life make sense..." Luz said also feeling very emotional. "I love you."

My wholesome
Magic sweetheart

They both softly exclaimed at once with huge innocent smiles and a soft blush on their faces, their eyes were filled with one another's delight.

They were looking at each other and smiling as Luz broke the silence.
"Well, if that's settled, may I have this dance?" she lifted her arm towards Amity.
"It would be my pleasure" Amity placed her hands around Luz's neck.

And will you be my steady?

Both of the girls wanted this to last forever. They felt relieved and happy to be there, at that place and that time, in the dark yet surrounded by light room, dancing in each others' arms, swaying in slowly in that rhythm with their tiny steps, starring deeply in each other's shining eyes then looking down at their lips. 

I hope we never part

The distance between them was decreasing as their faces were soon pulling in closer and closer. Luz placed her hands on Amity's face and blinked soflty as Amity gently covered Luz's lips with her thumbs, leaning against her forehead and brushing Luz's nose with her own, closing her eyes. Luz continued brushing Amity's cheek while slightly touching her arm.

Be my wholesome

Amity then placed her own hands on Luz's hair, and both girls pulled in for their first kiss. Their soft lips slightly connected to a sweet small peck followed by a gasp from both teenagers. The two of them immediately started giggling as they leaned their foreheads onto each other.

Magic sweetheart

This was so exciting and new  to them, they had been waiting for this moment for so long, but they were both anxious about it.
"Should we...?" Amity hesitated while looking deeply into the brunette's eyes, blushing.
Luz nodded with a sheepish smile as a blush slight blush covered her cheeks and ears and put a strand of Amity's hair behind her ear, leaning in nervously.
"We should."
This was the best day of their life.

There you have it after a few times if editing and re-editing IM SO FRICKEN NERVOUS and this probably super cringey but yeah  thank you so much for your support :') ❤️

I forgot to mention that I'll happily accept your suggestions! Have a wonderful day people :D
Mint_Choc_Chip_ Flameriser18 thanks for your comments :')