Chapter one-Heart break

Set after all the books. Jason is still alive. The gods are not selfless arrogant dumbasses That's it, Enjoy! Taurus

Chapter-1-Percy

I know it. Todays the day. Today is the day that I propose to Annabeth. I've loved her for so long. I went to Taurus for her. We've laughed together, cried together, and been together.

I plan on surprising her tonight. She's been at camp half-blood for a while, just chilling. I had a "Quest" to go on the would take me a week. It took 3 days, so I plan to come back early and surprise her.

The only other person who knows about my plan is Xavian, my best friend. He's also trusted me with his secret. He's Chaos fatChaosThats right, the Greek myths are wrong. Xavian was first.

No one besides Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades knows about this, but they all kept it shut. He never wanted power, he doesn't even have a throne. He just like being on earth, and talking with us "Great heroes"

When I first talked to him about proposing, he said I should. And he was right. I've been in love with her for so long. Marriage is just like an extra step.

I brought a beautiful ring. It has Annabeth's birthstone on it, and on one side it has owls, and the other has waves.

I stand in front of our apemen and look in my pockets for a key. I finger the ring, thinking how it's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. Beside Annabeth. I open the door and walk up to my room.

And in it I see Annabeth. And my new brother Mark. In the same bed.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I yell. Annabeth looks stunned at my appearance and Mark just begins to sweat.

"ANNABETH CHASE. I've been to hell for you. And this is how you repay me!" I scream, rage taking over.

"P-Percy it's not what it looks like"

I picked the ring out of my pocket, feeling foolish for even considering marriage. She doesn't lovedoesn'tI pick it up and throw it to the ground.

I uncap riptide and slash at it, reducing it to pieces. I pick up my side, the ocean one.

I feel the ocean rising. Waves crashing against houses. I feel a storm rising. Lighting. Rain falling like bullets.

"Percy? Are you ok?"

I look up to see Xavian.

"Annebth-she I-"

"Oh. she cheated on you huh? Alright, come with me" Xavian pulled me into his apartment, which wasnt to far away.

I sit down on the table, staring into space.

"Percy are you.... Ok? That must have been rough" I want to lie and say I'm fine but

"I'm not. I can't believe Annebth would do this to me.. I... I just can't." He slides me a mug of hot co-co and I drink it.

But no amount of heat can warm my heart. It hurts. Hurts so much. I feel such pain, so indescribable.

I see a flash and then ,out of nowhere, my father here.

I still remember tradition. I get down on my knee but he stops me.

"Percy, what's wrong? Are you ok" I look back at him. I then feel my emotion poringing out.

"Annebther she-she cheating on me. Wi-with mark. I-I-I was g-going to propose to her." I look at my dads eyes as they go red, like Xavian.

I feel a pull in my gut as a giant wave approaches.

"Dad. No" Just like that, the wave cosalses.

"This will be brought to olympus. Cheating is a crime for heroes (because I need some fresh bullshit). We will discuss it." And with that, he vanishes.

"Shit. He's right. Heroes cheating, it's worse than gods cheating. Because they have a short life, while gods live forever. This might not go so well" Xavian says, looking off into the distance.

I hear a knock at the door, and Xavian goes to get it. He opens it and I see familiar faces.

Jason, Leo, Piper, Hazel, Nico, Thalia, Malcolm, Tyson, Frank, and Grover all come rushing in.

"We came as soon as we heard. It'S going to be ok Percy." Jason says, patting me on the back.

And for the first time in years, I cry. I just cry and feel vulnerable, my friends at my side. I feel so many emotions, the most prominent one is sadness. What did I do wrong to make Annabeth cheat on me? I cry. All I do for the next few hours is cry. It's all I want, need and feel like I can do.