Chapter 2-A exploding courtroom

Chapter-2-Percy-6 months later

I am cringing so hard from this, but I want to publish this to the world

I wake up and look around. It looks like I cried myself to sleep again. It's been 6 months since I broke things off with Annebth. The rest of the "gang" moved in ,and Xaivan gave them beds, food and protection. That's right. Not 1 monster attack. Zip. Zero. Nada.

Xavian had saved my hide countless times, and helped me so much. I can't thank him the most for getting all my friends here. I really needed them with me, to make me feel better.

To be honest? It works.

If you ever need help, just talk to your friends. Them being there, helping me vent was so helpful.

"Morning Percy. Ya feeling better?" I look and see Xavian making breakfast. Blue pancakes..... God. Annebth made those.

I feel a pang in my chest, hurting more than I can imagine. Xavian notices my pained expression.

"Oh. SHE made these, did she." He says she has more venom than I can imagine. I nod.

"I'll make something else/ French toast?" He asks and I nod.

With a flash, the pancakes are replaced by french toast. I hear Jason stir and get up,

"Hey Percy, Are you.... Ok?" He asks and this time, yes is not a lie.

"Yes. I feel much better." Spending time with my friends made me more upbeat, more happy. While I still felt someber and upset over Anibitch, I felt better.

I really like Jason. While we were both hot-headed and got in each other's way, we respected each other. We were "Bros".

Everyone else wakes up, and we all chomp down on Xavians meal. It's delicious. Like all the meals Xavian makes.

"You guys are good? Or do you need more" Xavian asks, looking at the plates we demolished.

I looked back and forth at everyone.

"Naw. Where good" they sat, patting their stomachs. Leo and Jason get a glint in there eyes. Leo pats me on the back.

"This man needs to get a new girlfriend!" he says, smiling at me.

"I-I Don't know guys. Should I do it again?" I ask. I really don't know if I can deal with the heart break again.

"Come on! Its been 6 months! I think-" He's cut of by a flash. I see him. Lord Zeus.

Even though I know how to bow.

"Lord Zeus! What brings you to my humble abode" Xavian asks. Not quite kneeling all the way, but still showing respect.

"The hearing of Annabeth chase and Mark Johnson is happening today. It will be the first time the other gods hear. You WILL be coming. Come with me." I stare at him. What was he talking about. Oh right. Annebther cheating on me was apparently a great sin.

"Whatever. Lets go guys." I sigh. Zeus open a portal and we all step in.

I'm greeted my a great room, like a courtroom * 1000. There is a single seat, for the judge and 12 seats, of what I think is the jury. All the seats are thrones. Zeus takes his seat at the head, the judge. I look at the jury.

It's all the olympian gods. From what Xavian told me, they kept the news on a down low until the court could be held. Understanbly, we want our defenders to be ALIVE for court. No idea how Dad did not kill them. Or Xavian.

Zeuz bangs his gravel. "I now bring the prosecution of Annabeth chase and Mark Johnson to order." With that, I see Annabeth and Mark transporter to the table. I am transported to the other table, and I see Xavian is my lawyer.

Athena speaks up "Why are we putting my daughter on trial! She's a hero! What did she do!"

Zeus looks at Athena, then Annabeth. I can see a bit of pity in his eyes.

"She cheated on Percy with Mark '' The room goes silent for a minute. I see the gods' shocked expressions. Then the courtroom exploded. Like, it actually exploded. Explosions beigan to go off as the gods began to yell.

"ENOUGH!" Zeus yells. He looks at Athena. "You can talk, one by one. Athena, you go first." Athena exploded.

"ANNABETH CHASE. HOW DARE YOU. That boy was the best thing that happened to you. He was going to propose. He went to taurus for you. HOW DARE YOU! You. You are no daughter of mine. You are no child of Athena. I un-claim you" the gods gasped.

"Hera." Hera just looked at Annabeth. "You disgust me"

"Apollo." "Come on Annabeth. Really?"

"Aphrodite." "Wow. I mean, I didn't even do anything Annabeth. Nothing. I promised to be hands off. I mean. Wow. He went to lttrely hell for you."

"Poseidon." "HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO MY SON! He went to taurus to for you! He held the sky for you! He fought Titans for you. He remembered you through the lethe. How do you have this much AUDACITY!" Anebth was looking quite ashamed, looking at her feet. The rest of the gods rant. It seems that they pulled their head out of there asses, and actually understands our problems.

After a lot of arguing, yelling and fighting, we came to an agreement.

"Percy will get three wishes. We were going to grant him powers for killing Gaea, but we got side tracked with Apollo.

"Becuse I'm awesome?"

"No, because we banished your godly ass"

"Anebeth and Mark will be banished to the void for 4 years."

Mark stood up. "WHAT THATS UNFAIR"

"8 years"

"WHAT"

"16 and 4 wishes"

He was about to shout again, but Annabeth clamped her hand over his mouth.

Zeus turned to me.

"Now, what are your four wishes, boy?"

I took a deep breath. I knew.