Coming Out - Phan

*PHILS POV*

"Hey Dan?" I yelled from inside my room.

"Yeah?" he yelled from his.

"Get over here."

"Ok" Dan said, slowly getting up while coming over to my room.

"Come, sit down," I said to Dan, making him curious about what's going on. "Hey, um, I was thinking, It's been a while since we started dating,"

"mmhmm" Dan agreed.

"And I was wondering if we should come out to the fans..." I said in a half whisper, worried about what he might think of the idea.

"um, I don't know Phil, fangirls will go crazy and we will most likely get harassed..." Dan said calmly, probably knowing that it was just as hard for me to say that out loud then it was for him to hear it.

"But It's been so long, I feel like they have the right to know..."

"But then they will know the..." Dan dropped his voice to almost inaudible, "The Valentines Day video is real..."

"Well if we are out it won't even matter anymore! That means we could also not have a filter on in front on the camera!" I said enthusiastically.

"We already DON'T have a filter Phil, just the power of editing makes our filter." Dan mumbled.

I took Dan by the cheeks and looked him straight in his chocolatey, brown eyes.

"I'm not gunna make you do anything you don't want to," I whispered while leaving just a sweet little peck on Dans nose. "I just think editing our videos would be easier and less painful if we just told them who we really are..."

"If you pay me in kisses then, maybe." Dan said to his feet.

I then kissed the top of Dan's head.

"Well you need to look at me for me to kiss you" I breathed.

Dan slowly turned his head towards me. I got lost in his beautiful brown eyes until Dan took me by the face and kissed me. Every time Dan kissed me, he took my breath away. His lips just fit so perfectly with mine. He tasted like coffee and porridge.

Dan jerked away.

"Hey! I thought I was supposed to pay you in kisses!" I whined as I blushed, "And it was super nice!"

"No, I was just thinking about the video, the coming out video..." Dan added to his feet. "What are we going to do, how are we going to do it?"

"I don't know, I thought that maybe we could just set up a camera and talk, I just don't want it to be a huge thing," I sighed, "You know?"

"Yeah," He uttered back, "Let me just go grab the camera."

*DANS POV*

Phil just asked me to come out to the world. I mean, the internet, but the whole world can access the internet. Probably not North Korea...but almost the whole world.

As much as I am happy and excited, I'm also nervous and scared and...I want to throw up from all these nerves.

I quickly grabbed the camera and ran back towards Phil's room.

'At least this isn't a video I have to do all by myself...AND I get to do it with my best friend/boyfriend' I thought to myself.

I set up the camera to face Phil's bed and Phil smiled at me, encouragingly.

Phil probably knew that this was going to be really hard for me. I don't know why it is, I'm just telling some random people, who I don't even know, my true feelings about Phil. Maybe it's just me worrying that they will hate me. That I will loose all my internet friends......Idk...