part 2

it was 4th lesson, exactly 12:20 now. i was on my way to science, i was sat next to will in science, it made me happy despite me watching him kiss his girlfriend and treat her how i wanted him to treat me, anyway, i didn't dordal to this lesson like i did with the other lessons because i got to sit next to him, when i got there i was there before will, in fact i was there before most of the class. i sprayed myself in my favourite perfume and waited for him. i saw him outside the door assisted with mae again, she pissed me off.. i looked at her not quite as friendly how i normally did, i didn't give her the fake smile i always gave her, she looked at me, i think she knew what i was thinking, but i wasn't sure.. when everyone was in and seated sir explained the practical work to us, i stood up to get the equipment when i got back i didn't speak to will really and i looked quite upset or.. angry maybe.. will was still seated but pulled me in between his legs and looked up to me, ay? what's up? he said, 'nothing' i said and pulled away, he stood up and held my waist. 'no. i said whats wrong' it's clear he wasn't letting it go and wanted a answer, i said 'i'm just pissed off with hayleigh, she took my food and yea' hayleigh was my bestfriend, i obviously wasn't pissed off at her she did nothing wrong, i went on 'she just annoyed me that's all' i lied, then i gave the same fake smile i usually gave to mae. callum glanced at us, he let me go realising he can't be touching me in public, he had a girlfriend after all.. we carried on the experiment, when we was done the teacher sat us all down and started teaching again. my leg slipped a bit of the edge of the stall and will grabbed it and pushed it back up and started sliding his hand up and down the inside of my thigh, i was really horny, i wanted him to just grab me right then and there throw me on the desk and rail me until i couldn't walk no more and i wanted mae to turn up at the door and gasp and be pissed of and make her know that she's no better then me, i hated her more and more every time i thought about the thought of them together. ugh. i was back in my world of my own while will was still touching my thighs, the teacher dismissed us and i stood up he pushed my pen on the floor, i bent over and grabbed it while he grabbed my ass while no one was looking, i was wet as fuck. it was lunch now but he obviously had his girlfriend to come and assist him to the canteen. she looked at me oddly, she either thought something was wrong or she knew about me and will. i went awkward again, i didn't understand my feelings. i knew i liked will, i knew i was being a bad person, and i started to hate one of my best friends. that's all i knew...