Casual Night

The beautiful moon shined down on the roofs of present day Tokyo, Japan. There was no sound in the land of the rising sun, only birds and gusts of wind. But, even in this exquisite city, a certain cop was patrolling the streets, his way. His speed and stealth made faster than any ninja, strength was no exception. Running from rooftop to rooftop was easily accomplished. His family skills of balance and opportunities made it easy to get to his destination, The Tokyo State Museum of Art. He stopped himself to catch his breath, then he stood closer to the ledge of a building across from the museum. The moonlight revealed a handsome raccoon with a light yellow jacket and a police badge on his pack, his name, Sly cooper. He knelt down and pulled out his binocucom, looking through them he saw a street gang entering the museum. "Common thugs, this will be easy". He pulled out his phone, and contacted his partner. "Carmelita, I got a group of thugs breaking in the art museum, get some guys ready to apprehend, call me back when your on your way". Sly started to remember how he got this job, only because of her. If it wasn't for him and the fake amnesia, he would probably be rotting in a prison cell. He cleared his head, he had a job to do. He gripped his family cane and jumped off the building.

He attracted no attention, he was ducked behind a car eyeing to guards at the entrance. He reached inside his pocket and pulled out a smoke bomb, throwing it over at the guards on impact. Through the confusion he used his families secret cane technique: the upward slam. he knocked one of his opponents in the air and slammed him hard into the pavement. He used his cane to trip the other guard and hit him in the gut. Sly then stealthily proceeded inside the building, a group of guards were gathered in the middle of the room, putting up some sphere like contraption. Sly put his cane on his back and pulled out his gun. Just then, his phone rang loudly and gave away his position to the enemy thugs. They pulled out their weapons, but sly was faster, he shot them all with his electric shock pistol. When the thugs were down he proceeded to check them, all were unconscious. He then answered his phone, Carmelita yelling in his ear "sly! Are you okay"?! "Yeah just cleaning up". "good, we're two minutes out". "alright I'll have in cuffs waiting for you, think of it as an anniversary present". she gave a small laugh, "ha, I thought you'd be more romantic, I hope you something else planned". sly placed his hand on the sphere to lean against it, "don't worry, after tonight, well, actually I'll make it a surprise". Sly could tell he pleased her. " I lo-". the sphere caught sly's attention, it was glowing a bright blue, and it kept glowing brighter. "what the". Suddenly the light became blinding, and it exploded.

Tell me how you like it, don't forget to comment, vote, and follow