Is this love?

3:10 PM
RP
"Hey chat!!" Tubbo greeted his chat while I was sitting on his couch waiting for the right moment to surprise them.
3:40 pm
30 minutes later, I was bored I decided to mess with chat by throwing a stuffed frog at Tubbo. "Hey!" Tubbo shouted in surprise. Chat was spamming stuff like. "Who was that?!" "RANBOO?!" "TOMMY?!" Guessing who it might be. "I think they know." Tubbo says motioning for me to come sit next to him. "Hi chat!" I spoke sitting down. Me, Tubbo and chat talked for a bit doing Q & A.
4:27 pm
"Alright chat keep sending questions" Chat was filling up with questions. Someone donated a question, That question being "What's your sexuality's" Tubbo read out. I've never really thought about my sexuality until recently. "U-uh I'm Straight.. yeah straight!" I said unsure if I actually was. "Me too!" When tubbo said that I felt sad. I don't know why, he's my friend. His sexuality shouldn't bother me. Soon after Tubbo got up and I started chatting with the chat. I was answering some questions about me until I felt something hit my face. "OW WHAT THE HECK TUBBO!" I screamed at him seeing the pillow in his hand. I get up and grab a nearby pillow as we start to fight. A few minutes later we were fighting until I accidentally fell. I used the pillow to cushion my landing while Tubbo was laughing at my clumsiness. I took my pillow and hit him making him fall too. I didn't mean to make him fall... on top of me. We both sat there in silence, I was blushing like crazy. Luckily we were off frame but chat was confused why we went quiet. Tubbo got up off of me and walked back over to chat. I sat there with my arm over my face trying to process what just happened. 'What am I feeling..? Do I love him?' Tubbo ended the stream and walked over to me. I look up at him as he lay down on my chest and hugs me.