🍋Zombie Dabi x reader lemon🍋

"What are you working on?" You whispered to your friend let's call em Sam. "Shush!" She yelled whispered. Sam is a genius and does experiments and is a scientist. I on the other hand am a chef. We entered her shed in her backyard.

As we entered I saw 2 people fucking two different dummies. "Sam what the hell??" I yelled. "Don't be too loud about it." I saw a girl riding a dummy man and I saw him... He has stitches and patches of burn scars. He's just thrusting into a doll. "Yeah I know I outdid myself." She said proud.

"Who are these people and why am I witnessing this?" I said. "They are zombies." She said. "Wait you mean the ones that eat people's brains?" I said and then I looked at them closer and saw they looked dead. Not only that but I saw the bite make on the guys arm and the girls shoulder.

"Are these sex zombies or something?" I said. "Yeah, they don't bite. I fed them earlier." "Oohh, so they don't want to eat our brains?" I said "(y/n) their bite isn't even infectious." She said. "It's because she bit you isn't it?" I smirked and Sam blushed.

Sam is a lesbian. So I knew for sure she is going after that female sex zombie. "So why is there a guy zombie?" I asked. "Well, he's for youuu and I did the heros a favor with this one." She mumbled it all. "Huh?" "No time to ask I'm just asking you to watch him while I experiment on her to see if she can go on a date with me. We'll be back in an hour. Hehe!" She exclaimed. "Watch him fuck a dummy for an hour??" I said.

"Pleasseeeeeeeee besides you won't know if you like it until you try it."She said. I rolled my eyes. "Pay me 100 dollars." I said. "Okay! After the date I promise you I will." She said. She and her lesbian zombie left after 5 minutes.

I look back to observe the male zombie She said name is Dabi. Dabi is slowly fucking the doll. He doesn't even look pleasured like the female one did. Sam explained that he can go quicker or slower. "Why don't you go quicker Dabi?" I asked. He didn't go any faster. "Try going faster Dabi please?" I said and I put my hand on his lower back making him go quicker.

He shivered at my touch. He was looking at me from the corner of his eye and he went faster. Hmm... something seems off I thought. I looked at the dolls vagina and I saw he had no lubricant and it was a huge hole. He's litterally fucking air. I saw there was a button that can make it tighter. I got lotion out of my bag and accidentally put it on my hand. "Oops." I said. "Whelp might as well give it to him?" I said.

"Um, Dabi. Can you stop for a sec?" I said. He stopped and looked at me. "Uh, I'm going to try something okay?" I said. He blankly stared at me. She must have said that I lot then I looked at his surprisingly huge dick. I gulped and looked back up at him only to see a hint of a smirk. I looked back down to see his thing is bigger! I snapped back up at his face.

"Can I put this on your umm dick?" I asked him and he looked at the lotion and his smirk grew wider. "L-listen." I said and put my hand that was filled with lotion on his dick and I was low-key giving him a hand job. "I'm only doing this because you shouldn't be fucking air okay." I saw him throw his head back

"T-there." I said. He grabbed my hand that I was trying to move away. "D-dabi no." I said. He gave me puppydog eyes. "No." I said even though I low-key wanted it. He eventually let go. I guess he was upset I wasn't saying I wanted it no matter how much I did. I knew he could see it in my eyes.. I put some lubricant on the dolls vagina hole and made it smaller. "There. Now try it out." I said smiling.

He rolled his eyes and entered and I could tell he was full of bliss just like when I touched him. He was thrusting faster and I felt satisfied but also weird. He gripped the dolls hips tightly and just kept on fucking. I felt weird for standing there watching him so I went to turn away but then I felt him grab ahold of my wrist. I looked back and he brought me closer. Did I forget to mention I'm wearing a skirt and no panties?

What the hell is he doing? I thought. His hands were rough and calloused. "Do you need something?" I heard him grunt loudly. He kept on bringing me closer and closer until he just stopped fucking the doll really quick knocked it on the floor and pushed me on the table. "D-dabi-" He spread my legs and saw I was wearing no panties and slammed into me.

"UuuUnnGg~" I moaned out. He moaned. I saw his face flush red and threw his head back. I guess I feel better than a doll. Maybe I'm tighter. I thought and I felt pure bliss afterwards. "W-hhHhOooaaAAaaHhhUu~~~ DabiuUuh~" I moaned loudly. After he heard that he growled and put his hand on my waist and started slamming me up and down with him.

He reached his hand down and started flicking my clit. "NnGgHhhhHhh YeeEeEEeeSsuHh DdaaaUuhhBbi~" I moaned out loudly. His eyebrows were furrowed and I saw the sweat dripping from his eyebrows and his hot abs. I feel his hands getting hot as I hear him grunting like he urgently wanted to cum. He was thrusting into me like there was no tomorrow. He put both hands on my waist.

My quirk is heat resistance I can never get burned so when he accidentally lit me on fire I was A okay. It actually felt good. I looked down to see blue fire. And I oop- He moaned loudly. I felt a Knott inside of me. "D-DabIiii FaSSttErr plEaseuhh~" I moaned out. He went as fast as he could go and I felt like I was going to cum quicker that you can say m. Yes I mean a quick m like humming.

My moans become higher and I guess I'm making a lewed face because I can see him smirk but also blush hard looking at me. He slaps my Ass and one of his hands grab ahold of my breast. I felt the Knott tighten so hard. His thrusts became sloppy. "DABIII YES, YES, YES LET ME CUM PLEASE!!!" I screamed. I felt it tighten just enough to unravel. I heard him moan out just loud enough in my ear to hear his cute lewed moan as we both came together.

Then he bit my neck hard. I arched my back. Then he pulled away. I caught my breath. I looked at the clock up in the top. "Seems like we have an hour left. Knowing Sam it's going to be 3 hours." I sighed trying to get up. That is until Dabi pushed me down. I looked up at him and then he slammed into me again.

It's going to be a long night~

The end~