Inuyasha x reader

I sighed as Inuyasha and Kagome were fighting again. Kagome was in love with Inuyasha and Inuyasha seemed to reciprocate. Especially since he said he wanted both Kagome and Kikyo. Me? I'm just a fool in love with someone I'd never have a chance with. Inuyasha really seemed to blow up this time. No one knows what they are arguing about.

"SIT BOY!" Kagome screamed. Then she ran away. "I'll go after her, hurry go after Inuyasha." Sango said. "Why me?"I asked. "Yeah why the fair maiden?" Miroku said. I rolled my eyes. "(Y/n) you're the only one who can calm him down." Sango said. I felt my heart fluttered thinking about it. I blushed. "B-" "No buts, hurry!" She said running after Kagome. I clutched my heart and ran after Inuyasha.

He ran pretty far. Who knows if I'll ever catch up to him. I feel bad for him. Kagome can go really hard on him sometimes even if he does act like a man child sometimes. When Kagome showed me the well we didn't know if I'd go through. No one else but her could. Well until I did too.

"Inuyasha!" I called out walking. At this point I was in the middle of nowhere. "What?" I heard from beside me. I look beside me and see him in a tree looking pissed. "What happened back there?" I said concerned. "Like you would care." "I do care." I said crossing my arms. "She just got on my nerves alright?!" He yelled looking at me in my eyes. I gasped. "Just because you're mad at her doesn't mean you have to yell at me." I said turning away.

I heard some rustling behind me and felt a presence behind me. "You know I didn't mean to do that." I felt his breath on my neck. I shivered and went to look at him. " I know." The close proximity made me blush. I turned around fully to look at him and he looked at me softly. "I don't know what she said but don't let that effect you." "Yeah yeah can we just stay here for awhile? I don't wanna go back just yet." He got a bit closer.

I looked up at him to see him eyeing me. Could he potentially like me? I blushed "uhm" I cleared my throat. "W-what are you doing?" He smirked and quickly looked at my lips then back at my eyes. "Can't you guess?" I blushed harder. "W-what about Kagome?" He grabbed my hips "what about her?" "I thought you and her.... or Kikyo-" "it's you." I was surprised. "Me?" "It's always been you since you came here. That's why Kagome had a shit fit. Because I said I wanted you not her." I gasped. "You want me?" I said in disbelief. "Yes now let me kiss you." He leaned it and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck. His hand went to my jaw keeping me from moving away.

Needless to say that was the happiest day of my life. Me and Inuyasha have been together for over 2 years now and Kagome eventually moved on and we're all still friends to this day.