Part 1 : Woods of Truth

The world, it's such a beautiful place. It's full of biomes with their various ecosystems and villages, towns, and cities. Full of beautiful animals, and dangerous mobs that will hunt you down at night, and still during these times, there are people who go out and explore and build their own unique biomes.

One of these beautiful biomes was a mountain biome that had several trees and forests around it and was home to a beautiful and peaceful town named Mountainville. Mountainville was a city full of well people who worked various jobs there, and this town was home to many wild children.

...

It was a nice summer morning, the sun rose over Mountainville, and the roosters crowed out in the morning, as the alarm clock for the people in the town. People came out of their homes, undid their hanging laundry outside, and went to work. The birds woke up, sang their songs, and flew across the town to mind mates, or to find food to feed their young. The sky was crystal clear with not a single cloud in the sky, a clear indication that today was gonna be a warm day.

Since it was summer break, there was no homeschooling to be done for the day, which meant the kids of the city could sleep all morning. Like him, a little boy with dark hair and big green eyes who always whore blue, his name was Robbie. Robbie was a little, wild and rambunctious child who can be quite a hassle at times. He was often playful and extremely hyper when fired up, and he is known to run around a lot when in one of his wild moods. He is a 12-year-old, who is an only son to a single mother who goes by Callist. Callist is what would call a "Monster" as she isn't a human like her son, although she may appear so on the outside, on the inside, she's no monster.

Callist is a sweet loving soul who absolutely adored her little son Robbie, and she did everything she could to make sure Robbie grew up to be a happy child, but also make sure he knew what was really important in life; family. Robbie may have been a 12-year-old who was certainly unlike the rest in many ways, he wasn't all about that life of trying to be popular, he just wanted to have friends and family. She worked as a local fisherwoman, who would spend hours on each shift on every weekday and bring home a good amount of money, and some of her haul where she would cook the fish, and make them into dinner or save them for breakfast. Callist was a pretty good cook, and Robbie always loved her cooking.

What made Robbie stand out among the rest wasn't just his wild behavior, but his strength. Robbie may have been a normal 12-year-old, but he was far stronger than any normal 12-year-old. He's been like that his entire life, stronger than someone his age should be, and the doctors could never figure out why. If you asked Callist, she'd say he's a superhero. Robbie never really paid any mind to his strength, he just focused on exploring and hanging out with the friends he met out in the neighborhood.

...

Robbie rose from his bed and stretched while letting out a yawn, he looked outside and already he could tell he slept in. He looked to his side and it seemed like Callist had already woken up to go to work, looks like he has the house to himself in the meantime. Robbie didn't exactly live in the biggest house, for it had 2 stories but the entire 2nd floor was the bedroom. The downstairs had a bathroom, kitchen, and dining room. The biggest part of the house was the yard, and that lead out into the forest where a lot of things come out of. Like hostile mobs at night, which is why Callist NEVER lets him come out at night. Even though she was bigger than the average person, she was no match for something like an Enderman who could tear her apart in seconds.

Robbie soon walked downstairs and went into the kitchen, he soon saw a note on the fridge from Callist that read "Hey there, Robbie! I had to go off to work, I cooked you some breakfast that's in the top row of the fridge, I labeled it for you. I would've woke you up so you could eat it while it was still warm... but you looked so cute sleeping and I didn't wanna wake you up, plus it looked like you were in the middle of a dream, so I didn't wanna disturb you. I hope you enjoy what I cooked up for you! Love - Callist"