ℂ𝕙. [03]

By the time Zuyate arrived, in front of his house he checked around to see which window that Gojo broke, he found it. And the window is.. not okay.

'What the-'

Zuyate frowned and quickly take out his keys from the pocket, unlocking the right side. Once he got in, Zuyate walked faster to the dining room to check as in front of there is no one.

He opened the door of the dining room, just to find..

Maru, his brother, clawing Gojo's face like a cat that is struggling from human's hold. Gojo on the other side.. well, not good, but not bad either. Only a 'little' scar present on his handsome but irritating face.

Zuyate cracked his fingers and determention glint on his eyes. Looking ready for a fight.

After an hour getting Gojo separated from Maru, he finally managed to do so.

Currently, An Gojo in front of Zuyate is smiling with his typical glasses on. He sighed for the unknown number today, looking at this one Gojo in front of him that has 'troubled' him.

" So what is your purpose? "

Gojo raised his eyebrows, tilting his head slightly to the side in confusion, although he is confused, that smile of his has never faltered nor gone.

" Didn't i already told you, Zuya? I nee- want you to be a teacher on my academ- "

"No, not that, Gojo. I'm sure that you understood what am i talking about "

Gojo's smile quickly changed into a smirk rather than the previous natural idiotic typical smile that he have. But Zuyate won't said that Gojo's smile is natural, as Zuyate knew him more than anyone else that the albino male knows of.

Gojo lifted his right hand and put them under his chin.

" I'll let you know if you agreed "

Zuyate has already expected this so, he's not surprised nor ticked off. After so long time that he had known Gojo for the half of his lifetime, he got used to it.

Giving his deadpanned expression as his reply, Zuyate stood up and in a second, Gojo is already on the outside.

" Eh? "

Zuyate closed the door 'slightly' with a harsh sound as he leans to the door, waiting for Gojo to leave so that he could clean the dangerous broken bunch of glass on the outside.

Then he heard Gojo whining and said something.

" Zuyaaa! You know, i still have your key car you know~? "

He messed his neat hair earlier, making his bangs falls down to his rather average but above average face that'll definitely make some girls drools for but it's not powerful enough to make an guy to bent their path for him and lesbians to go to their straight path.

Zuyate look for Gojo's number at his phone that he saved earlier and message him.
" I already taken the key car, 'thank you' for delivering it. "

Gojo on the outside has frozened into a rock. " ...Ehhhh.. "

Zuyate surprisingly smirked a little before going into his room for a shower, as for his car and Gojo..

Well.. later.