Sana - 10

Sana made it way to the mansion fine and alive. She was smirking when she saw Jungkook standing on the door waiting for her. She saw Jungkook at a bar and starts to flirt with him , he was lost and thats the point.

"Oppa!" She shouted and hugged him tightly.

Your on Jimin's study room, making it as your own hospital room. Its been 2 days and your still not waking up. Jimin and the others visits you ones in a while while the nurse is taking care of you inside. Jimin share his blood to you as well as hoseok making you away from danger. They are all just waiting for you to wake up  chatting inside the room when they heard another sounds from the living room.

"Oppa can I really live here?" Sana squeal excited as Jungkook nodded watching her sitting on the sofa. Soon enough the guys have gathered and raise an eyebrow at her.

"Aren't you Y/n's friend?" Jimin said with a frown.

"Well not anymore, jungkook oppa said she's dying so Im here " she said. Jimin glances at Jin and then to Jungkook. Who just gave them a blank face.

"Lets go baby" Jungkook said and Sana wrap her arms around him walking upstairs.

"What the fuck just happened?", Taehyung said blinking

" That fucking bitch", Jin said punching namjoon on the shoulder making him groan.

"Dont let her near y/n", hoseok said and they all nodded. ", Make sure one of us should stay with her" he added.

After a few days of watching Sana and Jungkook Flirting , the guys had enough they don't want to see her anymore. Jimin is the mostly on the study room reading you the book you have borrowed from him from last time. Your fingers move but he didn't notice, until your eyes slowly opened and Jimin take a glance at you and then back to the book before his eyes landed on you again. Widen and Happy.

"Y/n!" He exclaimed hugging you.

"Jimin" you said smiling weakly. Jimin leave out of the room and call everyone , you can hear footsteps coming down the stairs and then revealed 5 guys gasping as they start to enter the room.

"Your alive!", Jin said kissing your forehead. They all manage to hug you and greeted you. Jungkook was fucking Sana when he heard the news. When he was done  Sana fall asleep and he make his way into the stairs.

"Y/n, im glad to see you" Taehyung said. You smile at him and Jimin release the oxygen strap from you. Jungkook saw the doctor came with the nurse and after a while the guys cheer up. Since they can take you outside. Hoseok sat you on the wheelchair while Yoongi start to push it. Letting you breath the air outside  they brought you into the garden and Jungkook made his way to his room watching from a far. You were smiling but you wince in pain and touches your neck making him grab the shot glass so hard it brokes.
Jimin brought you a flower and you smiled at him.

He wanted to be there, he wanted to touch you, hug you and kiss you. But his body is doing the opposite. You saw him looking at you, but he quickly move back hiding himself.  your heart aches seeing him like that.
The guys took care of you until you can finally walk on your own you started to help the maids as they greeted you happily whenever you come and help them..
"Guys dinners ready" you said poking yourself on the living room, they quickly sat up heading towards the dining table. Chatting and laughing you look at them with a smile seeing that they are hanging out together with Jungkook now.

"Y/n come here" Jimin said and you nodded sitting beside him. Jungkook is Infront of you but you cant just met his eyes for now. A few minutes of happily chatting together. A frowning Sana came in stomping her feet.
.your eyes widen at her, a smile form into your lips watching her as she slowly look at you with a face.