GYM CLASS

LiyahP.O.V. So i just left from talking to Jazmine to head to 6th period. My next period was gym , nd i hated gym wid a pashion.!ughh. But it was my first day lets just see how this goes. I walked up in the gym to the locker rooms to change out on (OUTFIT IN MEDIA) nd then the coch called me. Liyah Jordan. Yes. Come hear please.ok so everyday in gym we have to run laps around the court four times but if the class gets introuble we will have to do ten laps. Ughh. I mumbled under my breath. But sense its yur first day yu dont have to do nothing , nd plus we have free time on Monday's. But we are just gonna nov 2 laps. Ok. Nd by the way im coch Brown. Ok , i walked away nd sighed. We all ran nd we got done then weny to do wateva.As everybody else was having free time i just couldnt wait unill next period witch was 7th period , cause Mr.Alsina was fine nd plus the conversation we had in the hallway. I just kep checkin the time so i could be the fist one in his class room , just me nd him alone. Finally coch Brown said that class was dismissed nd i was so happy, i went to change back into my outfit then i left. I was like the first one to be out of the gym to my next class. When i was walking to class i seen Jazmine wit Sasha nd they was talking i didnt even stop nd talk i was to cought up in getting to Mr.Alsina's class early.