childhood sweetheart-4

It was evening time , all were decked up for the function.
Aashna had just plastered her happiness she was really lost somewhere , her happiness was somewhere far in deserts.

She couldn't believe that though being this close she couldn't confess it , she couldn't.

At the function Sanket was attending guests while being all lost. He too was disturbed by the fact unknown to him.

Aashna too half heartedly started interacting with the guests.
She smiled all fake to Samaira.

It was Ring exchange time for AkTk.
They exchanged ring , everyone congratulated them
It was a normal party going on but not for two present their.

The party was somewhere at its end.
When Samaira took the mic.

Samaira:- Ladies and gentlemen present here! I want you all to give attention to a very important announcement I am gonna make.
So I feel it's time I take our relationship to a step further , so here I am to announce something very special.
Actually not me but Sanket will.
Sanket please...

(She passed mic to him, signalling him to announce their marriage.
Sanket took the mic.
Aashna closed her eyes , so that she could stop tears from flowing.
It felt like she was going to give her Life to someone truely undeserving)

Sanket:- Indeed! Today's evening is special, it has some different vibes.
Firstly I am so happy , grateful for the successful engagement party of my bestfriend and her crush , soon to be wife.
My very own Tanzeel and Ashi.
Congratulations guys!!
And now, about announcement, yes it's something really really important,
It's something I have been planning to do for a while , and I couldn't find more perfect time than this.

(Aashna:- Please don't Sanku.. Please don't.. Please don't leave me alone again..I don't wanna loose you please don't)

I honestly feel short words. I don't know from where to start.
I have never been so confused before.
Honestly I have more butterfly than you might have had in all those times we were close in school.
Our love is not any new for you. It's been nurturing inside in you for years.
Honestly it had been too inside me without me being known. It too nurtured inside me.
And I discovered it in the best way possible.
I already regret all these years living without being connected to you , but it's okay I am happy that we will now be together from now for forever.
I love you so much.
I know I realised it late actually a lot late but still I just wanna hold your hands to show this world that you're mine.
And to assure you that I will be yours forever.

Saying this he held Aashna's hand.
Everyone seemed shocked except one(any guesses 😌🙂?)

I love you Aashna Hegde!
Yes! Your school crush has fallen for you. Will you be my Mrs.Mehta?

Aashna was all teary she couldn't process what just happened..
She couldn't believe her imagination was going all real , What she imagined as bland imageries were unexpectedly turning out real.
She wanted all this to happen but she didn't expect it for real.

Play "Dekha Hazaron dafa aapko"

(Please it's my personal request to play this song, this song is a whole diff world🥺😩💫)

Dekha hazaro dafa aapko
Phir bekarari kaisi hai
Sambhale sambhalta nahi yeh dil
Kuch pyaar mein baat aisi hai

Sanket held her hand. This touch though wasn't any new to her , but everytime from school to here it has given her tingling sensation.
But today it was something more.
It was the touch of love & eachother's confession.
The sensation was mutual between the two of them.
This touch reminsiced Aashna with all those close moments from school.

Lekar ijazat ab aap se
Saansein yeh aati jati hain
Dhoondhe se milte nahi hai hum
Bas aap hi aap baki hain

It was Aashna who fell for him first but destiny played it's part. Sanket too fell for her , the realisation was late but what mattered was it actually did.
They fell for eachother to grow together 💫.
Aashna feared that getting near to him we make her fell for him harder hence , in these years she maintained certain distance. But she didn't know that love can grow in silence & distance too.

Sanket somewhere knew Aashna's feeling for him but he thought it was a mere attraction. But understanding Aashna he understood it was real love & with Samaira it was just a mere attraction.

Pal bhar na doori sahe aap se
Betabiyan yeh kuch aur hain
Hum door ho ke bhi paas hain
Nazdeekiyan yeh kuch aur hain

Aashna had always prayed for this moment. Though to many her story seemed just a normal school crush.
But only her heart knew how much she has suffered , seeing him everyday with someone else.
Imagining things which she don't know will happen for real or not.
At every 11:11 she wished that someday shall come that he would too wish for her.

Somewhere their love started nurturing in Sanket too, he somewhere realized that he loved her but neither of them confessed it.
Time made their love silent,
But feelings didn't.
Destiny amplified the feelings, and finally the confession took place.

Mahi ~ People talk about one sided love but I personally feel there's nothing like one sided , if it's love it will be from both the sides. It's consumption will be equal , realisation times may differ.
But there's nothing like one sided , it's always between two people , two souls. Connected from heaven to eternity.

Dekha hazaro dafaa aapko
Phir bekarari kaisi hai
Sambhale sambhalta nahi ye dil
Kuch pyar mein baat aisi hai

These touches , these faces weren't any knew , but the feelings today were something very new.
It was exotic , it was undescribeble.

Aagosh mein hain jo aapki
Aisa sukun aur paaye kahaan
Aankhein hamein raas aa gayi
Ab hum yahaan se jaaye kahan

Forgetting about those past things, they now focused on new and cherishable one.
Aashna being this close to him got her all red. They were finally after a lot of hardships Ek dil ek jaan,
Her Sanket His Aashna
Her song His melody
Her beats His song
Her sky His rainbow
Her forest His canopy.
Her crush His love.

Dekha hazaron dafa aapko
Phir bekarari kaisi hai
Sambhale sambhalta nahi ye dil
Kuch pyaar mein baat aisi hai

They finally held eachother's hand, with a spark in their eyes moved towards everyone.
Everyone congratulated them.
Sanket being overexpressive kept his hand on her shoulder while Aashna being simp & underexpressive shyly blushed.
Sanket being tease held her more closer. Everytime she blushed he did something that caused her to blush more.
That day she realised what a terrific flirt he was.

Phir bekarari kaisi hai
Kuch pyaar mein baat aisi hai

"Jiju is official now". Sanket murmured in her ears while she blushed.
"You knew our codes?" She asked.

"I knew it all Mrs.Mehta" he winked.

While AkTk stood with winning hearts that finally they brought them together. Manav stood their admiring this beautiful love. Samaira stood all Jealous & shocked.
Unnati was all happy & confident coz she again proved to be the best CUPID!
Sanket was grateful to her😌😉

"I think we were meant to be, that's why I started crushing over you💫"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So here ends this series on a beautiful note IG?😌
From story of being a crush to lifetime partner , it was a mesmerizing one.💫

HONESTLY saying this is one of my favourite story written. I hope y'll too liked it.
Hoping that It wasn't boring 😌.
Also this chapter was my personal fav due to my personal fav song in this💫😌.

Also ,  aplogies if I couldn't stand by your expectations.

And, I love you all a little more than I love Rajma Chawal🥰🌸

Do vote and give your valuable feedback

Happy Day
Love
Mahi💙