What the f*ck just happened

I just needed to get this out of my head. I will focus on my other book now, I promise. (• ▽ •;)

***

Alberu Crossman was doing his paperwork as usual. In front of him, there was someone leisurely sitting on the couch. The redhead was casually sipping the tea that he had prepared in advance, along with the bowl of cookies that was placed in the small table.

If anybody else sees this punk, they would think that he was being extremely disrespectful in front of the King. However, he didn't mind this. Cale Henituse has always been a disrespectful, smooth-tongued bastard.

Yes, he's also smooth-tongued... but he was not disrespectful at least.

They usually just call each other whenever they wanted to talk about something, but Alberu needed to tell him something very important today. That's why Cale was in his office right now.

After contemplating, he blurted out the important matter that he wanted to tell him.

"I will make you the Prime Minister."

"Pfff-Cough!"

At the same time, the redhead choked on his tea.

'No, f*ck. Goddamn it.'

The sweet tea spilled on his clothes. No... This was the first-ever sweet tea he had in a while, as that vicious old man won't stop giving him lemon tea. The taste of the sour lemon never left his mouth on every single meal, and he is so f*cking done with that.

If only Ron would stop smiling v̶i̶c̶i̶o̶u̶s̶l̶y̶ benignly at him, maybe he would have the guts to tell him to throw away those damn lemon teas...

Who cares about that? He just wanted Ron to stop giving him lemon tea. For the sake of his taste buds, he will do it.

He will try...

H̶e̶ w̶i̶l̶l̶ p̶r̶o̶b̶a̶b̶l̶y̶ g̶e̶t̶ s̶k̶i̶n̶n̶e̶d̶ a̶l̶i̶v̶e̶ i̶f̶ h̶e̶ d̶o̶ t̶h̶a̶t̶.

...

"Cough!"

Anyway, now all of the tea is gone. He accidentally dropped the teacup on the table while he was choking, and the cookies somehow ended up on the floor.

Why did he have to choke? Now there's no more sweet tea and cookies for him.

Great. Just great.

"...Your high-"

"It's final."

"Hyung-nim-"

"You can't change my mind."

'But I want another cup of tea and cookies...
Huh...?'

...What did he said again? It's final? You can't change my mind?

What's final? Why would he change Alberu's mind? Is it for the sweets?

"Hyung-nim, what are you talking about? What's final? Why can't I change your mind? Is this revenge for eating all those cookies?"

"Huh...? What are you... did you not heard what I just said earlier?"

"No?"

How will he hear it if he was choking?

"Haaaa."

Cale was looking at him in confusion. What did he miss?

"Listen, I'm not going to repeat myself again."