C24

Parker's POV

"Oh my gosh! You look amazing." Amber complimented. I wore a short, long sleeve, skin tight black dress. My boobs and the top half of my tummy showed because of the exaggerated V cut. The black glitter sparkled every time I moved. Silver hoops hung from my earlobe. Black lace up, knee high heels were on my feet. Everything about my outfit was perfect.

My makeup was perfected by my aunty Toni. Not only was she an author and psychologist, she was also an MUA. My side part, 18 inch body wave lace front was laid to perfection by my one and only mother. And baby, it was giving scalp.

My nails were long, white and coffin shaped with Danielle's initials on my ring fingers, done by my Aunty Alannah.

"Thank youuuu."

"Girl Danielle gon slut you out looking like that."

Amber and I laughed loudly at Kaitlin's words. We were on a Group FaceTime because they wanted me to show them how I looked.

"I hope so, I ain't looking this good for nothing."

"I know that's right." Amber said.

"Well, she bouta come get me in a minute. You know we bouta be extra with the entrance."

"As y'all should. No quickies either, we been waiting for y'all to get here."

"Girl, bye." I said with a giggle.

"See ya!"

We hung up and I sat at my vanity taking pictures and videos of myself. I stood and someone knocked at my door. "Come in!"

Paris and Dad entered. They were dressed to perfect per usual. One thing about them, they don't miss.

"Ahhh, my baby. You look beautiful." Paris said with her hands over her mouth then giving me a hug.

Dad looked me up and down, "Where your clothes at?" She asked causing Paris and I to laugh, "Dad I'm wearing it."

"I'm just playing babygirl, you look amazing." He complimented.

"Thank you guys." I blushed.

"Put these sweatpants on thou-."

"Okay, we're gonna go now." Paris laughed beginning to push him out of my room, "Danielle is still coming for you right?"

I nodded, "We're walking in together."

She gave me an okay and they left. A few minutes past and I went to the living room waiting on Danielle ass.

*knock knock*

I jumped up from the couch, speed walked to open the door. I pulled the knob revealing my sexy ass woman. She had on a white long sleeve turtleneck with a small cross chain hanging from her neck. Long black pants with a belt and one of those expensive looking church shoes. A gold watch sat on her wrist. Her locs were in a half up half down style. Glasses with no frame sat on her face. The lens had a grayish tint to it. It was safe to say she looked good as fuck.

She eyed me while I eyed her. My mouth watered. She smiled at me showing those damn canine grills. Welp, now my pussy watering too.

"You look beautiful." She said as she licked her lips.

"Quickie?" I blurted out making her laugh. "We can't be later than we already are mama. Come on."

I sighed, locking the door behind me and stepping out. She held my hand then looked at my nails, seeing her Initial on my ring finger. She smiled at me. "I like your nails." I thanked her.