the not-so-great entrance

There i am, standing infront of my old home, in South california. Where the waves are dancing and the sun is settling on your skin. I couldn't believe it. We had made it, to our old family home.

                               ...

I rested my hand on kiaras shoulder as I looked up at the massive grand house we were now moving into once again, smiling. Our golden retriever, nico, bouncing at my side. I wonder if my old room had changed, I raced up the spiral staircase and opened my old bedroom door.
There was a gust of wind from my window. I remember sitting here and reading or writing in my diary, when I couldn't be bothered with the world. I took my sandals of and climbed onto the window sill. As I took a step out of it, I heard my dad call my name. He would have to wait. I slid down the roof tiles onto the patio. The breeze felt nice on my skin. England was so cold compared to here.

                                 ...

"AVERY!", my dad was calling me. I went back inside and found my dad sitting on one of the stools in the kitchen.
"Yes father?" I asked.
"Isn't it nice here, It's not the same since your mother died but its nice." He murmered.
I went over to him and gave him a hug, "yes father, I enjoy being here again."
"Good." he replied.

I wonder if JJ and rafe and Sarah are still here.

Knock knock..

I opened the door to see JJ maybank!
I jumped into his arms and squeeled.
"avery!" He shouted excitedly.
"JJ!" I shouted back.
"Omg, I've missed you so much avery!" He said as he put me down.
"Me too, I've missed your handsome little face" I smiled. I invited him in and as we started to talk I heard another noise.

Knock knock..

Another person was here!
I wonder who it could be. I walked  down the stairs and opened the door.
IT WAS RAFE!
"Omg rafe!" I smiled.
"Is kiara here?" He asked.
I rolled my eyes and smiled, i shouted kiara down and as soon as she saw him. She ran into his arms and kissed him.
"I see you found kiara." Said a voice from behind him.
"Yeah I have!" Rafe said. They stepped out from behind him and it was Sarah!
"SARAH-" I screeched.
"AVERY-" she replied.
The last time I saw Sarah was when we had a drunken fight over JJ. IT WAS A BIG MISTAKE, OKAY! 
I hugged her awkwardly and invited her in. We all sat down and spoke about what had happened whilst me and kiara were gone.

Alot. Just. Alot had happened.

After Sarah went, we invited the boys to stay over. Our rooms had been sorted already by the maids. Dad had said yes.

"Yeah, I can stay!" JJ said.
"Same, me too, as long as you and JJ don't get distracted too much!" Rafe said laughing.
"We will try don't you worry" JJ winked at me.

We got changed and climbed into bed.
"NIGHT GUYS!" rafe shouted.
"NIGHT!" we all shouted.
As I turned over, I felt JJ grab my waist and pull me to face him.
"JJ, like rafe said, don't get distracted!" I whispered laughing.
"I can't help it, you look tempting, dressed in them little tiny shorts and your sports bra darling" He whispered back smirking.