1.- Destroyed

¤ Violetta ¤

"Vilu! Darling! Wake up you'll be late!" I heard my dad scream as I slowly started to wake up, my head automatically looked at the clock on my nightstand it was 8:39 AM where was I late, we just moved here. I slowly stood up and made my way to the bathroom, my hair was a mess and the makeup from yesterday was all over my face, I looked gorgeous. I got out of my clothes and took a quick shower, I got out dried my hair, curled it and did a light makeup. "Violetta!" I heard him yell again.

"Dad I'm getting dressed I'll be there in a minute wait!" I yelled back hearing a few giggless from downstairs. It was a womans giggle as well, did Angie finally come? Or is it Olga who is not ready to see me react to the surprise, old beautiful Olga. God how I love her. I put on a white blouse looking shirt and a pink skirt, I got into my slippers and went downstairs. "I'm here what's the big surprise? " I looked down the stairs finally to see Angie standing next to dad with the biggest smile. I ran down and gave her the biggest hug.

"Oh Angie I missed you so much!" I practically yelled. The smile on my face only grew bigger when I saw the suitcases behind her. We pulled apart and there was it another surprise. My gaze turned to dad as he began "Violetta..."

"Yes dad? Did something happen?" I smiled at him and he returned the smile, my life felt complete after mom had died, finally complete I was happy with my family.

"Violetta, I remember you as a small baby running down these halls, singing your own song. And Angie gave me an idea, it was hard to accept the fact and get over it, but when I look at you all I see is your mother. Vilu, me and Angie decided..." he paused looking at me with tears in his eyes, I stood there looking at him confused waiting for him to finish.

"You have decided?" I stepped closer to dad only to find out there were a few tears streaming down his face. I hugged him as he began to speak again.

"God Vilu stop growing so fast, darling we have decided you will go in your mothers steps, today is your first day at the studio not far away from here, Studio on beat! or so called Studio 21. I believe it's time for you to decide.. yes or no?" He smiled as he finished, anxiously looking over at Angie who had the same look. I was shocked, after all these years begging for him to let me sing. Wow.

I quickly jumped in his arms giving him a big tight hug. "Yes dad yes!" I screamed as I felt another 3 people hugging us... Olga, Angie and Ramallo. It was a long, warm and sweet hug when suddenly Angie said. "Come on Vilu we're already late, let's go!" as she took my hand she pulled me to the front door, I could hear Olga cry to Ramallo in the background and my dad laughing at Angie. I quickly put on my shoes and ran after Angie after saying bye to my dad, Olga and Ramallo. I jumped in the car and made a sigh of relief , it wasn't anything bad I just ran too quickly.

She started the car heading towards and ice cream shop. "Angie where are we going didn't you say we were already late?" I asked looking at her with a serious face. "I lied, it starts at 9:30 look what time it is" She chuckled. It was 9:23 AM, it made me chuckle, my dad doesn't like being lied to but Angie does have a special power over him. "Oh god Angie, how did you manage-" I was cut off by her "Normally the school starts at 9 AM, today Antonio called me that since I was coming back after a while with a new student he let me be a bit late"

"A bit? Angie that's 30 minutes that's not a bit!" I chuckeled at her annoyed face. She was beautiful, just like mom.

"Get out we're getting ice cream school can wait!" She got out of the car as I laughed getting out too, the hot air flew onto my skin, I kinda felt free after 9 years, after mum had died my dad didn't let me go out, nor have friends. My only friends were mr. Punchik and mrs. Frigha, we won't talk about them. Angie took me by the hand and we smiled as we walked to the shop.