Minecraft Hunger Games Dream!

It was sunset and Steve was heading back to his house where it was safe. Steve thought to him self I think I'm being stalked by some, or something. SSSSsssss "AAAAhhhhh CREEPER". Steve ran to his house and went sleep. "Asleep at last, I wonder what I will dream about tonight".

Just then Steve fell into a very deep sleep, he was entering a Hunger games. Steve was shocked because he was trapped in a pod getting ready to fight other kids.10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 start the hunger games, Steve was off not knowing what to do. Steve just followed the others to the chests.

Steve quickly grabbed some iron boots,an apple, stone sword, and cole. He headed of to the forest where was no one to be seen. He started to hear a noise snap, he swung his sword with his eyes shut not knowing he killed the kid only 4 people were alive. Steve didn't know what he was into. Another person was killed 3 left. he found a bow and shot some one in a building.

There were 2 people left one on one. Steve found a enchanted bow that was the strongest level he saw someone looking at a map.he

Started to charge at the kid with his sword" Ahhhhhhh".Steve won he had finished the hunger games.

Steve woke up from that dream and was happy to start fresh again.

THE END!