𝓕𝓵𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓼

Enjoy! ^^
_____________________

--𝐗𝐢𝐚𝐨'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕--

This day was pretty boring already. Liyue is a quite place, so my days are always the same.

-Wake up
-Eat some almond tofu
- Look for people who needs help
- sleep

Yea that's what I do everyday, isn't it boring?
Today I wanted to do something else, I'm already sick of this routine. I mean who would be?
Hm.. I have no idea what should I do. What about If I take a walk?... I mean what bad could happend? Anyways let's get going then.

---3rd Person POV---

Xiao finally started walking, he had no idea where he will end but he didn't really cared actually.

He was walking thinking about the past. He was already lost in his thoughts. Until he saw a  Cecilia. He was pretty suprised. In Liyue there is no Cecilia, just Glaze Lily's or Silk Flower's. He wanted to pick it up until he heard someone.

" Oh Hi!" Someone said next to Xiao
Xiao looked at the man, he had really simular hair to his, a cecilia in his hair and also a hat. His clothes was different. And also a little bit taller than him? He didn't really can tell, he would think more but the strange bard said.

" Oh I didn't wanted to scare you-"
" No you didn't scared me at all. I was just thinking"

The bard smiled and asked

" What's your name young one?"
'Pff young? I'm 2,000 years old.' Xiao thought
" I'm Xiao, the conqueror of demons."

Venti nodded

" I'm Barbato-"
*𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒔*
" My name is Venti! A bard."

Xiao looked confused at the moment, but slowly he forgeted about it.

" Is that a Cecilia? One of my favorite flowers!" Venti said with a big smile on his face.

Xiao had a weird feeling that he never felt. But heard about it alot. It was love he felt, like this bard he meet like 2 seconds ago was his boyfriend. He didn't know what to think anymore so he ignored to his feelings.

Venti picked up the cecilia and placed it in Xiao's hair

" I see you never seen this flower before." Venti said
" Mhm.. It's pretty tho."
" I know, that's why they one of my favorite flowers!"

He is really kind with Xiao, and this made our emo boy confused even more. He didn't know what was happening only that he started blushing.

" Do you want to see more beatiful flowers? I know a good place!"
Xiao just noded. Then Venti started running somewhere, Xiao followed him like a lost dog.

Venti stops at Windrise. One of his favorite places.
Xiao was so suprised, he never knew such a beatiful place existed in Tevyat. Venti sits down under the tree and started making a flowercrown. Xiao stis next to him and watches him.

--10 seconds later--

" Done!" The bard screamed.
" Why did you screamed?!" Xiao asked
" Becuse I been working on this flower crown like 10 minutes!" Venti said and crossed his arms
" You been working on that only 10 seconds-"
" It's the same thing!" Venti places the flower crown on Xiao's head and kisses his face.

" Did you just?!" Xiao asked while he started blushing
" Yep I kissed your face and?" Venti asked as he layed down in the grass.
Xiao looked away fluestered. But soon he layed down aswell.

They watched the clouds. Xiao felt like he knew this man for like months. I'm not gonna lie, but Venti feeled the same way.

" Look It's looks like a sheep!" Venti said at a white cloud.
" True!" Xiao answered.

The quite was so boring. They had alot of questions for eachother, but they didn't talk and didn't asked. They was just enjoying the quite moments they had together.

Xiao enjoyed it aswell. Which was quite rare, but Venti did enjoyed too. Xiao knew that he was 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 for that bard, and soon Venti relized aswell.

𝑿𝒊𝒂𝒐 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒕𝒆, 𝒔𝒐 𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒖𝒑.

" Hm? What are you doing?" Venti asked

Xiao climbed on top of Venti and kissed him. Venti soon realized what was happening, he was quite suprised from the kiss but he kissed back.

" I like you Venti."
" I like you too Xiao!" Venti chuckled as he hugged Xiao

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒊𝒓𝒅𝒔, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒖𝒏𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆....
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒏 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒎𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒅, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒌𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒈𝒓𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒅, 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒃𝒊𝒓𝒅𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒇𝒍𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒈𝒔 𝒋𝒖𝒎𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅.. 𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒅.

Venti slowly leaned into a kiss.
The wind was slowly getting weaker, it was like an summer gentle wind flying around them. Xiao was in shock.. He never experienced this kind of mortal thing.. Tho Venti's kiss made him feel butterflys in his stomach that just wants to escape. Birds were flying on the dark night sky as Modstand's lights were seeable from the mountain. The Cecillias were enjoying the wind some cecillias got picked up by the wind making the cecillias smell go around the wind to Modstand.

Mondstand's people rarely smelt this smell. But legends goes when the wind is carrying the cecillias smell. The Anemo Archon is in a good mood. Which alot people didn't experienced in their life.

When Venti pulled away from the kiss he gently touched Xiao's cheeks and said

' You are the most powerful Yaksha I have ever met.. Atalus..'

Xiao was surprised.. He never heard that name in ages..

Xiao was too busy with the cecillia smell that the wind carries around that he haven't even noticed that Venti started playing on his lyre with his gentle fingers. Xiao felt calm and relaxed once..

The wind carried the music that Ve- that the Anemo Archon is playing on the lyre. The cecillia smell and the music together was like a blessing yo smell and hear. Modstands people were blessed with the Anemo Archon's wind.

So was Xiao, he thought that Barbatos was an angel. His angel. His lover. His everything.

He watched as Venti played on the lyre slowly moving his fingers making the lyre is making some beautiful music that no one thought that existed.. His soft hair. The wind gently moving his braids. And his soft cheeks.. Xiao loved his cheeks. Venti's soft puffy cheeks. Venti's green eyes. His soft lips.

In that moment  Xiao felt loved and his pain was carried away by the soft wind

- The End -