The note.

You wake up to find yourself in Camilo's bed. You see him sitting on the edge. You true to get up but it hurts so much you grunt and lay back down. Camilo looks at you.
Camilo: Oh dear Y/n! your okay.
He kissed your cheek.
Y/n: What happened?
Camilo: Well I was going to the river to meet up and once I got there I waited and was looking around until I heard screaming. So I ran to where I heard the screams and saw you. I quickly picked you up and brought you here.
Y/n: Thanks Camilo. You say with a smile.
You put your arms wide open and Camilo picks you up. He takes you downstairs where the other made tea and Julieta made her special arepa. She hands it to you and you grab it and take a bit out of it. You feel so much better and thank Julieta.
Julieta: Your welcome y/n!
You look at Camilo and see he close to your face. You have wide eyes and look him up and down. He looks you up and down as well.
Camilo: How are you feeling now?
Y/n: Heh good Camilo.
You look down at your outfit.
Y/n's mind: I'M WEARING HIS CLOTHING?
Your shocked face gets noticed by Camilo who stands up straight and looks away. You get up from your chair and grab Camilo's hand. He looks at you and you drag him to his room. You sit him down on his bed.
Y/n: Did you change me?
Camilo's face turns red and he lowers his head.
Camilo: Yeahh.. Sorry y/n. He says while looking back up.
You cross your arms and look at him.
Y/n: What happened to my other outfit?
Camilo: It got ripped up when I found you.
Y/n: Okay but leave it on me. Don't just change me.
Camilo: Sorry y/n you had to rest and that outfit didn't really look like it was comfy anymore. I'm really sorry y/n
Camilo stands up and hugs you.
Y/n: Just this once it's okay.
Camilo: What we're we gonna do at the lake? why did you tell me to go there.
Y/n: Well I was just wondering if I could live with you since my father and I don't have a great connection. Plus he's barley around. I left him a note about it.
Camilo: Let me ask Abuela if you could. What did the note say?
Y/n: It said "I'm leaving this town, I'll be on my own. Bye."
Camilo: Are you actually gonna leave this town.
You laugh.
Y/n: No mi amor. I'll be here with you. If I can stay. I might have to find a place if I can't.
Camilo: Alright let me go ask Abuela if you can live with us.
Camilo walks out the door and a few seconds later he walks in laughing.
Y/n: What's funny Camilo?
Camilo: Dolores asked Abuela already. He's still laughing.
You start laughing too.
Camilo: She said yes! Still laughing
Y/n: Really!
Camilo: Yess
You run to him and hug him. He grabs your thighs and pulls you up so he's carrying you. You starts kissing you everywhere. He kisses you on the lips and puts you down on the bed. He goes to him closet.
Camilo: Wanna change into my clothing?
Y/n: Sure
Camilo goes through his closet and hands you black shorts with a white shirt. He steps out of the room so you can change. Your changing then hear knocking
Y/n: Yes?
Camilo opens the door with some pancake in his hands. You smile and Camilo hands them to you. You both sit on the bed and you feed Camilo one bite. He smiles as he's chewing them. Luisa knocks on the door and opens it.
Luisa: Hey Camilo. Y/n's dad is here, he wants to speak to you.
Camilo looks at you then back at Luisa. Camilo stands up and walks outside the room, downstairs, to the front door. You walk outside the room crouching to see what's happening. You then see your dad throws the note all crumbled up to Camilo. Camilo turns around and your dad does the same and screams "Be gone I don't care!"
Camilo's face ⬇️

 Camilo turns around and your dad does the same and screams "Be gone I don't care!"Camilo's face ⬇️

He walks upstairs and sees your crouching. You stand up straight and he picks you up and takes you back to the room. He throws the paper into a trash bin inside his room. He sets you down on his bed.
Camilo: You done with your pancakes?
You nod.
He takes the plate to the kitchen sink. You lay down on the bed taking a deep breath. Camilo walks into the room and lays down with you.