Khun Aguero Agnis

(This is a modern world au and will not follow the weebtoon or anime of Tower of God. )

Taken

"The first person who teach you the meaning of the word "LOVE". Will also be the first person who teach you the meaning of the word "PAIN". 

-Unknown

*

*

(Khun P.O.V)

I have been in a relationship with Y/N for 2 years. It has been the best 2 years of my life. I knew her by Baam. Baam has introduced me to her and at first I didn't really care, but since she is one of Baam's friends I tolerate her. I never thought that I would fall in love with her. 

She was the one to confess to me and I accepted it, but now I wished I didn't. She broke my heart by cheating with me with Hatsu! Of all the people in the world she could have cheated on she went to Hatsu! Apparently those two got together 1 year after we dated. She has been cheating on me for 1 year and I didn't know about that! I thought I would caught her cheating, but she hid it very well. When she told me this I got mad. I wasn't sad because I was filled with anger that she cheated on me for 1 year in our 2 year relationship. I just felt used. 

Baam got mad at Y/N for what she done to me and all she did was just leave, not even listening to Baam. She just left with Hatsu. 

~~~~~~

~~~~

~~

~

2 years has passed since my break up and I had moved on. I meet another girl and she loves me dearly her name is Yuki. I was the one to confess to her. She accepted my love after a month I confessed. She wanted to see if she loved me like I love her and she accepted. From there on we had a wonderful relationship with love and respect. We would have days for ourselves and days where we go on dates or just chill out and watch movies. I loved her because she would give me flowers unexpectedly. Not only flowers, but she would buy me things that I would want, but never had the chance to buy them. I feel as thought  she spoils me more than I do her. Not only that she doesn't even use my money like Y/N did. She would always reject the money I offer saying, "I don't like buying expensive things because I know I won't wear or use them". 

She would also give me space as well telling me to enjoy time for myself as well because I need to take care of myself more.

*****

**

"Now that you can't have me

You suddenly want me

I thought I wouldn't see her again, but here she is in front of me. I went out to buy Yuki a present for her birthday tomorrow and here standing in front of me is her. 

"Look I'm sorry I cheated on you while we were dating, but I can't stop thinking about you. I want you back Khun." Like I would fall for that sad ass apologize. I'm not stupid. "No can do Y/N. I'm taken. I have a girlfriend who loves me and treats me better than you did and she is also not cheating on me like you did" 

Now that I'm with somebody else

You tell me you love me