Two .

[ B's POV ]

I woke up to the sound of my dad and brothers screaming at each other to hurry up. Today was the day I leave Virginia. I didn't want to leave my best friend Sophie. She was the only one who knew what happened, and why I had to change. Im going to miss her so much. I just hope she can vist me out in LA soon.

I slowly got out of bed wishing I could stay here, but I had no choice. I walked to my dresser finding my outfit I picked out last night. Once I put on my leggings, vans and tshirt, i threw one my Mauldin sweatshirt. I grabbed my phone, got my suitcases and headed to the front door where i was met with my brothers Gavin, Conner, and Landon.

"Let's go guys we'll be late!" My dad yelled. Great I already have a headache. We all piled into the car and drove to the airport.

- skip car ride -

We were now sitting in the airport waiting for our flight to be called.

The airport had been really busy this morning it was filled with men and brief cases, probably going on business trips, families with annoying little kids. I sat down and went on my phone. I had been reading until i heard "Flight 236 to Los Angeles, California now boarding" the woman over the intercom said. We all boarded the plane and got or seats. The seats were Gavin and Conner together and Landon and dad. I had to sit by myself.

I didn't mind because there was no one in my row. After i put my carry on in the compartment, and my head phones in I sat by the window and was listening to Medicine by the 1975. That's when I found out I had to share my row with someone but I wasn't upset because the person sitting next to me was a really attractive guy who looked around my age, with long, but not too long, perfect dirty blonde hair and mesmerizing dark hazel eyes.

- 3 hours later -

I had tried going to sleep but just couldn't get comfortable. That's when I just gave up.

I was bored and my legs hurt so i got up to walk around, "Excuse me" i said. I pushed past a few people and finally made it to the bathroom.

Once i was done, I came out to see a line outside the bathroom. "Sorry" Oh my gosh I was so embarrassed.
'Did i really take that long?'
'Wow great going Blythe.'

I made it to my seat and got a few looks from some people because i held up the bathroom. Once I sat down i was wide awake and noticed the boy next to me was too. I looked at him, but when he looked at me I turned my head out the window to avoid conversation. But nope, he shifted his body towards mine and tapped my shoulder.

I turned to see a stunning creation face to face. Then he started to talk, with me watching his jawline move up and down and clench an few times. "Hi, my name is Matthew Espinosa but you can call me Matt for short, what's yours?" He asked.

"Blythe Kaplin" i smiled. He looked at me and smiled, " I like it" he said and looked into my eyes and smiled.

'Oh my god. He is gorgeous.' I thought to myself. "Thank you" he said and chuckled. "Did i just say that out loud?" I asked worriedly. "Yes, yes you did. And I thought it was cute" he smiled. I giggled at his response. "You have cute dimples, you know that?" He told me. "Thank you" i smiled showing my dimples.

- few hours pass -

Matt and I have been talking most of the flight.

I have come to find out that matt has two brothers, Dylan and Ryan, and a sister, Kristen, and a dog named Burnie. He lived in Virginia, just like me. I was surprised when he told me that because we lived close by but never saw each other.

I felt my eyes get heavy and my head falling forward. I guess Matt noticed when he told me I could rest my head on his shoulder. I was glad I had my seat now, and Im happy I met Matt. He is really nice and he cares so much about the smallest things, and that I love. It felt like I knew Matt ever since we were kids. "You're pretty cool Espinosa" i said to him. "You're not to bad yourself" he said, and that was the last thing I hear before falling asleep.

----------

heey guys thank you so so much for all the reads! This is my first ever book and im so happy! I love yall💖

xx b