Field trip

It was a field trip day. On field trip day the children get to go to one attraction and then hang out with the band. It was Sundrop's idea since he didn't want the children to get bored.
(y/n) was given a glow in the dark necklace with a bell on it as well as Madison as the boys had glow in the dark bracelets with multiplebells.
Even if it was only them,some workers and customers, it's not hard to get lost so the bells make a sound that children can hear and all the robots can pinpoint and locate immediately from any part of the pizza plex.
It also showed security that they were part of the daycare.
Sundrop did a quick head count as he hummed.
"Alrightly!"he said proudly. "Is everyone ready?"
"Yes!"
"Okay since this is our first field trip day we have new rules"he said.
"Do not leave the group"he instructed "Be nice to the guide, be nice to the band members which means not taking apart Monty cooper-"
"Awe man"
"I thought monty was your favorite?"Madison said, confused.
"It's a love-hate relationship you're too young to understand,"Cooper said in an educated manner. Sundrop chuckled.
"Okay then what are the rules?"he said. (y/n) raised her hand.
"Yes, give me one!"he said. (y/n) looked at her hand and lifted a finger.
"Be nice to the worker?"she responds
"Good, what's another?"Jason shot his hand up.
"Yes?"
"Rocko said don't leave the group,"Jason said.
"Good job rocko!"he said with a smile. "Last one?"
Kai and Mark raised their hands. Sundrop hums and taps his chin.
"Kai,"he said.
"Shadow"
"What is the last rule-"
"Don't turn off the light-"
"No its be nice to the band members"
"Band members are they coming?!
"No were going on a field trip-"
"Oh really!!"Kai said excitedly. Sundrop sighed. Kai was somewhat an air head and would tend
Lose focus on the subject something sundrop has been trying to work on.
Sundrop sighed.
"Okay then our guide should be here soon"he said before the large door opened. (y/n) eyes widened as she smiled.
Issac smiled as he wore a security outfit. An older male walked with him as well as a mapbot.
"Oh! This is a nice surprise,"he said. "But I thought joy would be the one guiding them?"
"Well she went missing after her night shift but I think she quit,"the male said. "Issac here is an intern and wants to work with mechanics at the moment he'll be your buddy to watch the kids it shouldn't be a problem"
"Oh no it's not"he said. (Y/n) ran over and hugged Isaac's leg who bent down,smiled and hugged back. Madison walked over shyly.
"H-hello..."Madison said shyly. Issac looked up at her and smiled.
"Well hello there are you (y/n)'s friends?"he asked. Madison nods shyly.
"I'm...madison b-but you can call me madi". He smiled and rubbed her head.
"Nice to meet you madi,"he said kindly in a soft tone. Madison blushed as she hugged him two. He laughed as he hugged her as well.
The boys were too fond of Isaac getting all of the attention.

Issac looked at them as he laughed and moved away.
"Hey there you guys excited"he asked as he walked towards him.
"Not if you're gonna hog the girls"Mark huffed. Issac chuckled.
"I've known (y/n) for quite some time-"
"What about madi huh? You just met her,"Cooper said.
"If I buy you a bag of chips will you pretend it never happened?"
"Three,"Mark said.
"Two"is stated.
"Deal,"Cooper said as they shook hands.

Sundrop observed the scene as he hums softly. Minorly envious how much the children got along so easily.
They go to the elevator as they went to the big room. It was pretty empty except some kids every now and then.

The eight children gasped in astonishment as they looked around. While with parents it was crowded so they couldn't see anything but now they could see everything. so well with him so easily.
Issac and sundrop lead them to the stage as the band was there as they smiled.
"Hey kids!"freddy beams as the group smiled.
"Hi Freddy!"they said. Freddy high fives them and simply enjoys their presence as Monty taught some to play guitar same with chica as Roxane's designed Madison's hair.
Other kids tried to run over but they were stoped by some of the robotic guards.

"How come those kids get to to play with the robots but my children can't!?"snapped a woman.
Sundrop turns and walked over.
"Well ms lady these children are in the daycare"
"Day care?"the woman scoffed.
"Uh yes ma'am daycare. Only ten children are allowed" he chuckled nervously. The woman counted the children.
"How come I see 8?"
"Cause all I have is eight"sun explain.
"Sign my kids up bot"she said.
"...no"sun smiled.
"Why not?"
"I take care of the kids I don't sign them up"sun said in a somewhat snarky tone.
"Your a robot aren't you"
"Yes"
"Then do as your told-"
"I'm not a service bot ma'am I'm a Custom built, Personally controlled, Artificial intelligence"sun drop said with an annoyed smiled. "I recommend you understand that I have all of the state laws, outlawed men, serial killers, children records as well as your own. You don't look like a threat but if I deem you as one I will personally ban you from the pizza plex"
The woman stood nervously.
"Okay?"he said. The woman nodded nervously.
"Good go to the front and sign them up"he said. The woman walked away and left with a boy and girl holding her hands.

Sundrop sighed as issac chuckled "i could have talked to her"
"I don't like people who think they can do whatever they want "he said. "Not even when children do that"Sundrop said. Issac hums as the two turn to see the children look at them as freddy smiled.
"So where are we going?"freddy said.
"To see DJ Music Man"sun smiled. The four rock bands smiled in agreement as the children cheered.

Their were two guards in front of the dance room so strangers or any dangerous child abductors. Anyone who has committed ir was suspected of child abduction were not allowed near the daycare children.

Going up towards the area, the sundrop led them to a music man as they smiled happily.
Music man smiled as he waved at him.
"Hey kids, are you ready to party?"he beamed.
"Yeah!!"they cheered. Musician man smiled as he played some songs requested by the children and approved of by Sundrop.

Sundrop danced with some of the kids as he was now holding madi's hands and spinning in a circle as they sang along to one of the old freddy fazbear songs. Kai was dancing with Roxanne with Issac and mark. Monty was talking with Cooper as he gave him his sunglasses that didn't fit his face at all.
(Y/n) giggled with Freddy as she smiled dancing.
Freddy smiled, enjoying her company as he kept a careful energetic aura.

After a while the group went to get something to eat as chica was told not to come since they didn't want her to frighten the children.
The woman from earlier walked over with her kids.
"They've been enrolled so now let my kids hang out with the robots"she said. Sundrop hums.
"Sure but there are some rules. No climbing the animatronics be nice to the workers and no bullying is tolerated if so your children will be banned from the daycare."he said seriously. The woman hums.
"Here that you two"
"Yeah I did"said the boy with blond hair and blue eyes.
"Yeah yeah can we go I wanna talk to freddy"said the girl brown hair and green eyes.
"Have fun pick you up at 7"she said. She walked away. Sundrop walked over and lead the kids to everyone else.
"Kids meet... Christian and lila". Everyone waved as the two kids waved back.
"Hello!!"lila said as she sat between mark and cooper. The two gave her a look as mark stood up and moved around next to cooper once again. Lila smiled as she turn to Sundrop.
"Mr sun May I please have some cheese pizza?"lila said. Sundrop nods and walked away.
(Y/n) and madi looked at each other and shrugged before Christian sat next to her
"Hi!"he beamed. (Y/n) and Madi gazed at each other once more.
"Hello?"(y/n) said.
"What's your name?"
"(Y/n)"she replied as she scooted away.
"My dog's name is that,"he said. (Y/n) nods and continues to eat.

The field trip came to a close as everyone went home. (Y/n) held Isaac's hand as they walked towards his car. While in the car (y/n) swung her feet in the seat as she smiled softly before she looked her rockstar bonnie plush as she looked at issac.
"Wheres bonnie?"she asked. Issac hums
"I...i am not so sure maybe ask freddy when you see him tomorrow alrightly?"
"Okay"she said as she smiled softly.