1st day at woodbury high

So this is first story on here and I'm not great at writing but Iv had this idea in my head for a while and thought it would make a good story so I'm giving it a shot. Anyway I hope you like it and I plan on updating often
----------------------------------------------
Zach's P.O.V

"Well here is your schedule young man" said the principle as he handed me my schedule.

"Thanks sir" I said well looking at my classes. "let's see here I have English first period, gym second, then science then civics with lunch in between, then I go to study hall, then math, and after that graphics. But today we have home room first so I'll be there for about 45 minutes. So I'll just walk around for a while." I said to myself after leaving.

After about 20 minutes of wondering the halls I came across my home room so I decided I'd go in. as I walked in I got stairs from everyone in the class, which I don't mind at all. But one boy stood out among them. he was looking at me different than everyone else and I knew right then he was like me. My teacher Mr. Prom called me over and asked me my name, so I told him my name was Zach.

"Well Zachary..."
"No sir its Zach" I interrupted him.
"Yes well we use full names here Zachary" said Mr. Prom
Yes and my full name is Zach not Zachary" I retorted.
"Are we going to have problems here?" He asked me.

I decided it would be a good time to have some fun. "I'm sorry sir I don't really know how things operate around here" I said in the least sarcastic tone I could. "could you please tell me the rules and the things you won't tolerate so I know better" I finished. Everyone's attention was still on me which made this even better.

Mr. Prom perked up at that and responded with. "Well for starters we don't tolerate disorganization, we don't tolerate, gangs, or faggots either"

He was about to go on when I stopped him. "Wait" I pretended to scan the room but I knew my next move already. I called up the boy I noticed earlier. He came up and stood next to me. I turned to the teacher and said "So this isn't allowed?" Then I leaned over and kissed the boy. I could tell he was enjoying it. He melted into the kiss and I knew my instincts were right, he's gay to.

The whole class gasped and my teacher looked pissed. I broke from the kiss and turned to him. He looked me dead in the eyes and said "Both of you to the principles office now!"
----------------------------------------------
So here's chapter one its not to long but I needed to get some of the idea down before I lost it. I plan on making the chapters after much longer.
P.S. I know how to and too are used and I know the difference between them but I never remember to use them correctly also I can't spell to save my life so leave comments and I'll fix any errors.