Problems at Home

I am really sorry I haven't posted, in like 83 billion years. I started o not like the story and kinda quit, as well as I got depressed cause my mom tried to kill herself. But everything is going much better and I plan on keeping on with this story as well as possible starting a new one. Anyway here's chapter three.
----------------------------------------------
Codie's P.O.V
I sat at a table in a loud kinda country themed restaurant nervously picking at my finger nails. "Hey there" Zach said walking from the back area with our food. He sat down and handed me my pulled barbecue pork burger and started eating his. I sat there looking at mine wondering why I decided on such a messy choice. Zach looked up from his, cocked his head to the side and asked "Does it not look good?" He almost seemed like my opinion mattered even though we've only known each other for a day. " No it looks gre..." I was cut short by my phone buzzing. I excused myself and walked outside to answer my phone. It was my dad, and boy was he not happy. "GET YOUR FAGGOT ASS HOME NOW" he screamed. I went back inside looking pale and emotionless. "Can you bring me home" I asked "that was my dad" Zachary looked upset but nodded.

Zach's P.O.V
We sat in the car silently as  we drove to drop of Cody. I watched him out of the corner of my eye. I noticed his eye tear a little. "What's wrong" I asked. He turned from me saying nothing and continued looking out the window. I pulled over and turned his head to look at me. "What's wrong" I asked once more. This time he lost it. He started bawling and trying to speak but it only came out in incoherent sentences. I pulled him into a hug to try to calm him. After about 15 minutes he calmed enough to tell me what was going on. "Both of my *sniff* parents are ashamed of *sniff* having a gay kid. And after what *sniff* happened today I'm going to be in *sniff* royal trouble." "I am so sorry" I said. "It's fine" he replied.
***
After a few more minutes of driving I pulled into where he told me to go. He waved goodbye to me and I left.

Codie's P.O.V
I walked inside terrified of the upcoming events and dreading hearing my fathers booming voice. I walked into the living room seeing both my parents sitting there. My dad looked pissed and my mom was emotionless.

Zach's P.O.V
I drove away for five minutes trying not to think about what was happening. I had a sinking feeling that if I didn't go back id never see Cody again. I turned around and headed back to his house.

***

I barged in to the house and heard screams as soon as I was in the house. I ran to where they were coming from. I saw Cody lying on the ground with, who I assumed was his dad,  hovering over him. I looked down and saw red, that's when I lost it.

Codie's P.O.V
I woke up feeling sore, really sore. I looked around and didn't recognize were I was. I was lying in a bed that was really comfortable and that smelled really good. I was enjoying cuddling into the bed. I stopped when I felt someone watching me. I looked over and saw Zach watching me. "Hey" he said. He had a black eye and what looked like some bruises in the shape of hands around his neck. "What happened?" I asked sitting up. "It's nothing, me and your dad just had a talk is all." I couldn't help but smile at that. He cocked his head to the side and said "what?" "It's just cute how macho you act" I giggled. He blushed slightly and shifted a little. "Where am I?" I asked after a bit us sitting there. "Your at my house" he replied. "Oh" I
Said in shock "How did I get here?" "I drove you here not knowing here else to go." He replied. "My mom is working on getting you to stay here for a little while if that's ok with you" "Yeah that's fine" I smiled. Zach got up to leave. "I'm going to go talk to my mom and I'll grab you some coffee" he said. "Hey, by the way, who's bed is this? It smells really nice" I said right before he shut the door. He stopped and looked in, than smirked and said "mine".
----------------------------------------------
Well here's chapter three I hope you enjoy and again I apologize for the giant gap between chapters.