Chapter 3 | Trapped | Still 19, probably will be for lots of the book

You wake up to the intercom saying that the plex is closed, and the doors are locked up tight, so it was impossible to get in or out. you wake up your cats, getting the cats to get into the special cat pouch on your backpack. you realize that the animatronics are all knocked out on the stage, except Freddy who is in his room. you realize Monty's chest cavity is open wide, and you can avoid the security guard claiming you as a theif in there, so you crawl inside. Surprisingly it fits you and your cats perfectly. Suddenly, you hear mechanical noises, and the hatch is closed. You feel like you are moving, and are worried you will be spotted. 'Just stay quiet...' you thought. Monty enters a room, and you hear his voice.

MONTY POV

"I feel... Heavier, like something is inside me." I go to the mirror and open my chest cavity. What I see is unbelievable. "(Y/N)??" I almost shout. "I- I can explain..." they say. They explain EVERYTHING. Why they were here so late, what the weird creatures were, and why she hid. "Woah." was all I could get out of my mouth from all that. I thought I was on a bigger level of just having a crush on her. "HEY MONTY? WE HAVE A PROBLEM!" shouts Freddy from down the hall. "Looks like I have to give you something." I give the (h/c) person a MontyWatch so we can communicate from anywhere. "Come on, let's go."