~Introduction~

Just to let everyone know, in this book, I use "~" at the ends of sentences when the person speaking has either a happy tone, excited tone, teasing tone, lust tone, or when they are a Child, I WILL TRY TO SPECIFY WHEN IT HAPPENS.

It was a warm sunny day in Magnolia, Fiore. Kids running around the streets, birds flying past windows, and townspeople greeting each other with a 'Goodmorning' as they walk past each other.

But in one household, where a salmon haired male, lies sleeping with his sleeping blonde wife, everyone is asleep, as usual.

~Lucy's POV~

I feel the sun peeking through our curtains and shining in my closed eyes which wakes me from my peaceful sleep.

I lay here naked after an, uh, long night with my husband. I cuddle more into him, which wakes him up with a quiet yawn.

"Goodmorning babe" He whispers in my ear.

"Goodmorning" I whisper as I look up at him.

Natsu Dragneel, my salmon haired husband. Yesterday was our three year anniversary of being married. Which is why we, uh, decided to continue our celebration after our date late last night.

"How'd you sleep?" He asks as he lightly twirls some of my hair in his fingers.

"Good, you?" I reply with a small yawn.

"Good as well" he answers, adjusting to where he is holding me close to him.

As I open my mouth to speak, tiny footsteps are heard running down the hallway.

"Nyoooom~!" A small, light voice is heard outside our closed door, in the hall. That voice and tiny footsteps belong to our beautiful three year old daughter, Nashi Layla Dragneel.

She is such a pure and adorable soul, one that replicates both mine and Natsu's. Childish yet smart, adorable yet strong, and a fire dragon just like her amazing father.

"I'll get breakfast started, take a nice bath, you deserve it" Natsu says sweetly to me as he lightly kisses my lips. No lust, just pure love apparent in that same kiss, at which I return by kissing back.

He lets go of me and gets up, I immediately miss his warmth as I get up, the cold air hitting my exposed body.

I pick his shirt up off the floor and put it on myself as he just puts on a pair of his sweatpants. He then walks out, and I get up, going into our bathroom. Filling the bathtub with nice hot water, and after that, I take the shirt off. My toes lightly enter the water first, the rest of my body following.

The warm water hitting my skin, my mind filled with thoughts of our anniversary.

I swear it gets better every year.

Last year he took me on a beautiful walk which ended with a picnic and sex in the woods.

This year, he took me on a midnight swim under the bright moon and twinkling stars.

Which also resulted in sex when we got home.

We love our moments together, and we love our family. The only issue is...

No one knows we are married and have a kid, not even the guild.

Edited, 568 words

Written: October 9th, 2021
Edited: January 11th, 2022

I ended up posting this on an alternate account. But I soon realized that I should share this with you all. I loved this Idea as I was writing it, so yeah.