Office❤️

She comes in his room. Virat already changed and lied on his side. She also goes and changed her dress and lied on her side. She noticed that he already slept may be he is tired she thought she also closed her eyes and slept 😴💤😪......

At office.........

Natasha: Is Virat is there in his cabin

Receptionist: Yes ma'am do you have any work??

Natasha: Not interested to tell you (she directly goes to his cabin. Virat& Sai sitting there)

Natasha enters

Natasha: Hey girll!! Who are you and what are you doing in his cabin??

Virat is going to say but Sai stand and speaks

Sai: Actually Miss Natasha! I'm his p.a. I think you know that what is personal assistant. And well do you don't have any manners to knock on door before entering.

Natasha: You stupid girl!! I don't have to knock on coming to my bf cabin

Sai: (confusingly) Bf

Natasha: Yes he is my bf. I think you know what is bf. Now you can go Miss p.a.

Virat: Shut up Natasha!! (He hits the table and stands) you don't have any right to talk to my wife like this

Natasha: Wifee?!! Virat tumne shaadi karli

Virat: Haa tumhe kya laga tum mujhe chhod dogi toh mai move on nahi karuga meet my wife Sai Virat Chavan a beautiful wife ❤️and a responsible personal assistant too😍. (He looked at her)

Sai wrapped her arms on his shoulders. He looked at her...

Sai: Well Natasha meet my husband too Mr

Sai: Well Natasha meet my husband too Mr. Virat Chavan the no. 1 business tycoon of Nagpur (she smiles)

Natasha: I can't believe Virat you can marry her. I really didn't expected that from you

Virat: Exceptation ki baat toh tum naa hi Karo Natasha tumne Mera pyaar toda tha uss samay kisliye haan sirf paiso ke liye

Natasha: Virat I know you don't love her maybe someone forced you I understand you this girl can't be your wife you never accept her Virat

Virat: Enough!!(he shouted) Enough Natasha Enough. Kitna jaanti kitna ho tum mere baare mai haa?? Mai tumhaari tarah selfish nahi hu jiss ladki ne mujhe support Kara usey tumhaare liye chhod du 😠never!!

Natasha: Toh phir baaki ke staff kyu nahi jaanta tum married ho haan??

Sai: Yeh humara personal matter hai Natasha it's better you stay away from that..

Natasha: Mai tumse baat nahi kar rahi hu humare beech mai bolne ka tumhe koi haq nahi hai

Virat: Usey haq hai!! She is my wife. Tumhe koi haq nahi hai ki tum humare personal matter mai dhakal andaazi karo 😠leave !!