Foreword

Heya!
Looking back on the 2nd of April 2005... I never had imagined that my fantasy and imagination would come to life-not in printed form but in manuscripted ones...

I never ever expected that one or three classmates of mine would pay an interest to my written stories when I was in high school.

The diligency of those people waiting for the next chapters was the core trigger of mine to continue writing even up to this time. Yup! 2022...

I have a lot to say... Some are about my journey of writing my very first fantasy story; Emerald and some are just about how writing was never an easy job to do unless your own passion was always with you, all along.

I didn't get a chance to complete Emerald back then. And although, I never lost hope of continuously writing the next chapter in no particular timeline, I didn't expect that technology will give me a chance to continue this much anticipated story that I wish, I've revamped earlier than I did today.

And the good Lord helping me, always. The less opportunate me will always know how God is, in fact, behind all this sweet little privilege of mine; allowing me to write again by means of online writing. By means of Wattpad.

I would like to write bunch of heartfelt words on this page, to show sincerely how I am grateful that I still had this opportunity to share my old and yet so endearing story that will always be forever close to my heart. But...

All these scattered thoughts right now didn't allow me to write with my sane about this book.

So, I would like to end this not-so-heartfelt message hereon.

Always Imagining,
DefensiveNaAuthor