Warnings and Disclaimers

This is a warning to let the readers know this book is rated M for Mature. This book contains sexual scenes. Along with the mention of physical and mental torture and abuse.

A/N: This is Fanfiction based on the Avengers and the characters Cloak and Dagger. Things will be different from the movies but are going to follow along. I've also changed Cloak and Dagger to fit my characters. So they will not be like the comics or the marvel show Cloak and Dagger. This is also an intersex harem story so if you don't like that kind of stuff this isn't for you. Please remember this is just something I came up with I mean no offense in anything that has been written. I just wrote this for fun but do leave any messages. I wouldn't mind any feedback good or bad.

Pictures: All pictures are from the internet. None of the pictures you see in this book belong to me. I might have edited a few but they still don't belong to me.

Music: Any song used in this book if any doesn't belong to me. All songs belong to the appropriate artist. I may change some lyrics to fit the story. Not sure yet if I'll use any songs though.

Plot: Most of this story contains a lot of the movie. Just a reminder that I'm going to add things but most will still be from the movie. Which I don't have any right to except for what I've added to make this fan fiction story.

Characters: All the characters don't belong to me. The only characters that are mine are non-hero personas of Cloak and Dagger. So I only own the rights to Tyler Nox O'Brady and Taylor Lumos O'Brady. My versions of Cloak and Dagger.