Part 16:- Guilt!!

After reading the letter... Riddhima's eyes were filled with tears!! Kabir was crying!! Riddhima ran to her room!!

 Riddhima's eyes were filled with tears!! Kabir was crying!! Riddhima ran to her room!!

Riddhima's pov

How?? How?? How this happened!! How I couldn't see Ahana's pain!! I was just lost in myself and Vansh.... I will never be able to forgive myself!!
Riddhima's pov end...

While she was crying Vansh entered the room and saw her hugging herself and crying and he was quite sure that she would be blaming herself for the incident!!

Vansh- Sweetheart!!

Riddhima look towards her left and found Vansh!! She immediately hugged him and started crying!!

Vansh- Shh!! Everything will be fine!!

Riddhima(crying)- V.v..a..nsh... w..oh Aa..Hana

And again she started crying!!

Vansh(mind)- I am feeling bad for Kabir and Ahana but I can't do anything!! Just for the sake of saving lives I can't sacrifice my Riddhima.. If it is real I will help you to recover from this phase of your life but I promise Kabir.... If this all turns out to be your plan I will make you visit Vansh Rai Singhanias jail...

Vansh was continuesly rubbing her back and found that she was sleeping... He placed her on the bed!!

In Kabir's room,

Kabir is talking to someone on phone

Kabir- Yeah!! I will take care of that... You go through the documents which I have send and

Knock!! Knock!! someone knocked the room

Kabir- Kon hai???

-Tera Baap!! Aab khol!!

Kabir- I will call you back later!! (On call)

He opened the door and pulled the person inside and closed the door!!

Kabir- What are you doing here!!

Someone- Well!! This I should ask what was all that downstairs???

Kabir- Well! I was in your plan but that was failed miserably so someone has to step forward!!

Someone- Well that's good!! Because
"Jo khel me khelta hu uska bas ek rule hai...
Shuru karo toh thik se khatam bhi karo"

Kabir- Yeah!! And when are destination is same we can shake hands

Someone- Ya!! Ofcourse!!

Knock!! Knock!! Again someone knocked the door!!

Kabir- Who??

Vansh- It's me... Vansh!! Kabir open the door I have brought lunch for you!! Come on open the door!!

Kabir(to someone)- Go and hide in bathroom!!

Kabir opened the door!!

Vansh- So much time you took!! Now take it and eat!!

Kabir- I don't want to eat now go!!

Vansh- I am here only!! And will only go when you finish this!!

Kabir- You are so stubborn!!

Vansh- Less than you!! (◕ᴗ◕)

Kabir- Silly!! Did you eat??

Vansh- No!! But don't worry I will eat with Riddhima actually she is sleeping know so when she will get up!! We both will eat!! Now come on eat!!

Kabir- I will eat!! You go!!

Vansh- No I won't go until you eat!!

Kabir- I said na!! I will eat that means I will eat go...

Vansh- Pakka!!

Kabir- Yes Vansh you go!!

Kabir send him out and came back!! The person in bathroom came out...

Someone- Well!! He is so caring!!

Kabir- Caring my foot!

Someone-"Kuch log tumhari zindagi me bar bar ek khaas vajah se aate he...
Ya to wo log tumhari zindagi badalne ke liye aate he...
Ya fir tum unki zindagi badalne ki takat rakhte ho"

Kabir- Vansh don't know that what game we are playing with him!!!

Someone- We aren't playing we are setting and once that play the only thing Vansh will receive is Pain!!!
'Ishq karne ka dard' (Pain for loving someone)

And they both started laughing